- Thread Author
- #1
I now see that my last suggestion was denied. I offer another suggestion.
So essentially I'm asking for a sneak attack thing where essentially when someone is shot in the back the shot does 2x or more dmg. I am asking for this as currently it is near impossible to ambush other players well. I say that they need to be shot in the back mainly because its easier to make or at least I think it is. I also intend for it to be the first shot not the first turn, just to give that little edge over the enemy. I hope this is seen as a better suggestion.
So essentially I'm asking for a sneak attack thing where essentially when someone is shot in the back the shot does 2x or more dmg. I am asking for this as currently it is near impossible to ambush other players well. I say that they need to be shot in the back mainly because its easier to make or at least I think it is. I also intend for it to be the first shot not the first turn, just to give that little edge over the enemy. I hope this is seen as a better suggestion.