Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Solve World Hunger

Liam

The Rebel Man
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
286
While I like the new ration system, I just wanted to suggest a few ways to keep it, but make it less harsh. All the things I list are seperate from eachother, and I'm not suggesting we implement all of them.

- Allow credit coupons to be cashed elsewhere (other than the ration machine)
- Provide a ration packet as a reward at the end of a workshift
- Provide a ration packet for misc work done at the "work desk"
- Reduce the time it takes for the hunger/thirst bar to decrease
- Give trashbags a chance to spawn SPOILED food items for those hungry and desperate enough to eat them.

PROS:
- Any of one of these, a few or all will help to stop players verging on starvation and thirst. While I appreciate that is realistic for the setting, having both bars empty for hours on end makes me think death and a PK from starvation is actually more realistic.
- Will provide other means of getting food for players who are not online when the rations are available and or AFK for whatever reason.

CONS
- will boost the economy slightly, allowing citizens to gain a little more weath than they currently can. (In relation to credit coupons)
- some of these suggestions rely on players to even have an effect
 
Last edited:
already a thing, they canhttps://willard.network/forums/attachments/upload?type=post&context[thread_id]=4439&hash=119f2567d815d7ec5138f9615df2b396 be redeemed at citizen terminals
Ooh intresting.
 
This is something I wanted to see happen; there isn't much incentive to work if your not being fed.

Could make it so that anyone who attends workshifts automatically gets access to their ration dispenser (they have their own dispenser that is on 24/7) but only for that workshift.
 
This is more so a IC thing gonna need to deny it for that reason. If CWU wants to run a ration terminal at workshifts etc they can organize that ICly

DENIED
 
Back
Top