Sprick
New member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Sprick
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora then Mullin
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: 1 week ban due to Racism and misogyny, turned to Permanent ban after appeal (October 8th 2021).
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Genuinely, I was a dumb 13-year-old at that time and apologize for what I said and tried to propagate. I'm older now and went past the point that I wouldn't do or say the mentioned things again like I did in 2021. Said things were genuinely not cool from me and I really hate to blame it on my age, but in this case I have to do it. Now I'm 17 and want to play again on a good Half-Life 2 Roleplay server like Willard is. Since, apart from my trolling and obvious toxic behaviour, I still have some fond memories of good roleplay from Willard. I would genuinely like to go back to it, but this time by not ruining it for me or others by saying the things which I did back then. I really want this to go through, to not just get some good roleplay again, but also to show the people which I wronged that I do better now. Especially looking back to my appeal that I did to get rid of that 1 week ban and then resulted into a permanent ban, was a very valid verdict from the Community Managers at that time. I didn't show remorse, but didn't even get why I got banned at that time. Now I do understand truly and want to apologize once more. If there is a chance of getting another chance, I would really love to take it and do better.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, but I'll link my ban appeal from 2021.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora then Mullin
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: 1 week ban due to Racism and misogyny, turned to Permanent ban after appeal (October 8th 2021).
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Genuinely, I was a dumb 13-year-old at that time and apologize for what I said and tried to propagate. I'm older now and went past the point that I wouldn't do or say the mentioned things again like I did in 2021. Said things were genuinely not cool from me and I really hate to blame it on my age, but in this case I have to do it. Now I'm 17 and want to play again on a good Half-Life 2 Roleplay server like Willard is. Since, apart from my trolling and obvious toxic behaviour, I still have some fond memories of good roleplay from Willard. I would genuinely like to go back to it, but this time by not ruining it for me or others by saying the things which I did back then. I really want this to go through, to not just get some good roleplay again, but also to show the people which I wronged that I do better now. Especially looking back to my appeal that I did to get rid of that 1 week ban and then resulted into a permanent ban, was a very valid verdict from the Community Managers at that time. I didn't show remorse, but didn't even get why I got banned at that time. Now I do understand truly and want to apologize once more. If there is a chance of getting another chance, I would really love to take it and do better.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No, but I'll link my ban appeal from 2021.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None