Sprick
New member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2021
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Sprick
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: By the Community Management
How long is the ban for?: Infinity
The reason you were banned?: Xenophobia (Racism), Radical Nationalism, Disrespectful, and so on...
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It has been now 3 Months, 3 loooong months of me having been banned. I am writing this appeal in the hope that I can play on my favorite Half-Life 2 Server again. I apologize for every kind of rule break or act of Xenophobia I have committed. I won't write a full apology for this, I just apologize in my way and just want to have some nice RP Experience again. To be honest I just wanna play some Half-Life 2 RP again. And if you unban me I will not more commit any acts of listed reasons of the ban.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175378521
Name of the Admin you were banned by: By the Community Management
How long is the ban for?: Infinity
The reason you were banned?: Xenophobia (Racism), Radical Nationalism, Disrespectful, and so on...
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: It has been now 3 Months, 3 loooong months of me having been banned. I am writing this appeal in the hope that I can play on my favorite Half-Life 2 Server again. I apologize for every kind of rule break or act of Xenophobia I have committed. I won't write a full apology for this, I just apologize in my way and just want to have some nice RP Experience again. To be honest I just wanna play some Half-Life 2 RP again. And if you unban me I will not more commit any acts of listed reasons of the ban.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: N/A
Last edited: