Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Stalingrad - The Long Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
1672182420882.png

The last generation of humanity.

Fighting for their survival.

For their freedom.

The journey of a rag-tag conscript, fresh into the battlefield, with no combat experience. It is almost certain he will die fighting for humanity, their future, and their freedom.

• --- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mikey
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538
  • *Discord Name & ID: MikeyMoe#4010
  • *Timezone: PST | GMT-8
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Vasyl Petruso

Character Rank: SRF SQUAD TWO, PRIVATE.

*Brief summary of the character: Conscript, forced to fight for his freedom. Ready to take up arms and die for a cause.

*Why do you want to play this character?: I have been playing a lot of Company of Heroes lately, seems like I'm putting myself into the perspective of the soldiers I send to die on the frontlines.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
By putting my account name below I hereby agree to the following stipulations:

Should my character be removed at any point and the GM state so, it can't be appealed.
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
All rules regarding fear RP should be respected.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.
The GM reserves the right to control the event.

I hereby agree to the following terms,

-Mikey-

View attachment 17737

For their freedom.

The journey of a rag-tag conscript, fresh into the battlefield, with no combat experience. It is almost certain he will die fighting for humanity, their future, and their freedom.

• --- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

*Brief summary of the character: Conscript, forced to fight for his freedom. Ready to take up arms and die for a cause.

*Why do you want to play this character?: I have been playing a lot of Company of Heroes lately, seems like I'm putting myself into the perspective of the soldiers I send to die on the frontlines.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Should my character be removed at any point and the GM state so, it can't be appealed.
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.

-Mikey-
Might wanna change to the Medic Priv role or Corporal

Red Christmas lezz go

--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Oskar Beninski
Character Rank : SRF Corporal (Junior Sergeant)
*Brief summary of the character: Junior Sergeant Beninski is a Former Soviet VDV Member during the Chechen wars a member of the 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment 7th Division as an AutoRifleman, Operating at the time a modernly outfitted version of the RPD Which was used in deployments to Chechnya attached to a motorized unit carrying BMP-2's and BTR-90's during the early 2000's
*Why do you want to play this character?: I've played this character through 2-3 SRF Related events and would like to play them until I can't.

--- Section Three ---

( if you are applying for a Corporal Role and above )

• What position are you applying for? Support/Infantry
  • a Detailed backstory of your character :
  • Junior Sergeant Beninski is a Former Soviet VDV Member during the Chechen wars a member of the 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment 7th Division as an AutoRifleman, Operating at the time a modernly outfitted version of the RPD Which was used in deployments to Chechnya attached to a motorized unit carrying BMP-2's and BTR-90's during the early 2000's However post seven hour war Beninski instead of surrendering alongside other pockets of VDV Personnel who refused to surrender joined up with the Soviet Reclamation Front, Mainly operating outside of the city in the Russian wilderness training Civilian volunteers and assisting wherever he could. Though Ethnically Polish Oskar is also half Russian from his father's side which is mainly where his loyalty to Russia begins and his service to the soviet union is where the loyalty Ends, He's not entirely a communist ideologically however when amongst Soviet cadre and military it's important for someone especially of the VDV To maintain a Politically correct attitude and conform to the rules of the party and of the union Having trained in the mid to late 90's whilst under the Soviet banner of the ABT Airborne troops As a member of the Polish People's Republic having Joined just prior to the collapse of the Union. And having served for some time prior to the War specializing in Air assault and tactical infiltration, Typically behind enemy lines in-order to ambush and destroy enemy positions/assets etc.. And sabotage. In the years since the end of the war Oskar had found themselves amongst the SRF part of the forces who had not surrendered following the capitulation of earth by Wallace Breen and the UN, Now He specializes in Mortars and anti-tank due to their infamous reputation of destroying enemy armor using Mortars.

Pre-war: Having seen action while serving with the soviet airborne troops (ABT) during the Russian/First Chechen war 94-96' Oskar started the war as an eager/fresh faced VDV Member however having grown weary with the new Russian Federations treatment of both it's own troops namely the Conscripts sent in to quell Islamic uprisings without having the threat of outright death that he'd of faced under the soviet system he became brash in his actions, Having become disillusioned with the federation and looked for a way home at the time he began looking for any excuse or a way out rather, Having been accused of sabotaging a BTR-90 on deployment (Slashing it's tires using a karambit) He was arrested by the VP's (Russian Military Police) And put on trial where he saw an internment and a dishonorable discharge from 96-03' being released due to his previous experience and training being seen as an potential asset during the portal storms he was pressed back into Military service initially under a unit of deserters who were comprised of disgraced soldiers who would be sent on suicide missions against the dangerous and relatively unknown xenian threat facing earth after the black mesa incident.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

I hereby agree to the following terms, I agree.

-[FORUM NAME]- CaptainSneed

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1837217673 Me and the bois going through the XMZ no fucks given

REMOVED FROM THE EVENT

( Banned from Short Stories )

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Raspy
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:462725185
  • *Discord Name & ID: shit#1989
  • *Timezone: CST.
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Makar Frolov.
Character Rank : Private.
*Brief summary of the character: Born in 1985, in Volgograd, to a KGB (Later FSS) Agent and a secretary, he was brought up pledging allegiance to his country and holding his main beliefs and values as the security and sanctity of his land. As soon as he came to the legal age to join, 17, he joined the Russian Armed Forces, passing selection to become Spetsnaz. A year later, the Combine would invade his planet and his country would fall to the Alien invaders, despite his attempts to stop this alongside his fellow team members, who mostly died. Begrudgingly, he allowed it to happen, seeing that these new creatures were equipped with far greater technologies then they had. He laid in wait for a way to fight back against these oppressive forces, and jumped at the talk of a rebellion; the Soviet Reclamation Force. He quickly found his way to them and enlisted. Now at the rank of private, he is eager to take back his country for the people, and return his country to its former glory.

Frolov, March 2002, during training.
View attachment 17732

*Why do you want to play this character?: I feel like it would be an interesting event and would be very cool to play out, especially with this peculiar rebellion group.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Raspy

Accepted | Private

View attachment 17737

For their freedom.

• --- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-Mikey-

Accepted | Private Medic
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Gir
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: Marfarious#5187​
  • *Timezone: EST USA
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Ikanov Preobrazhensky
Character Rank: SRF Private [Squad 2]
*Brief summary of the character: A Russian man in a household set in hostility, causing it to be so poor, a splitting mother and father, bankrupt due to high war demands, the eventual conscription came around and he was forced into arms with great disdain to the army he serves, falling under Zakhar with a shared belief of disdain for the bigger man, hence a plan to oust their Major, due to ranks, he shadows Zakhar and driven by a wanting to be more while still maintaining roots from whence he came. A poor home, a poor land.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I want to have an overlasting effect in lore and just take part in a short story since the last one I was in was City 7.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Marfarious

Accepted | Private Medic | Sqaud 1

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam ID:
  • *Discord Name & ID: Marfarious#5187​
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Ikanov Preobrazhensky
Character Rank:
SRF Private [Squad 2]
*Brief summary of the character:
A Russian man in a household set in hostility, causing it to be so poor, a splitting mother and father, bankrupt due to high war demands, the eventual conscription came around and he was forced into arms with great disdain to the army he serves, falling under Zakhar with a shared belief of disdain for the bigger man, hence a plan to oust their Major, due to ranks, he shadows Zakhar and driven by a wanting to be more while still maintaining roots from whence he came. A poor home, a poor land.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I want to have an overlasting effect in lore and just take part in a short story since the last one I was in was City 7.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Marfarious

Please join the Willard Short Stories Server to receive the Role, Information, and Steam Collection

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Shimac's Stew​
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406​
  • *Discord Name & ID: Shimac's Stew#0330​
  • *Timezone: GMT+8​
--- Section Two ---
*Character Name: Vadim Morov
Character Rank : Corporal
*Brief summary of the character: Vadim Morov is an arrogant middle-aged man who fights for the SRF, not because he believes in it's ideals but simply for the power that it is willing to offer him.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Having a character who fights on the same side but is also an antagonist who lusts for power and respect would create some interesting conflict within the ranks of this event.

--- Section Three ---

• What position are you applying for?: Corporal​

Vadim Morov was born during the ending era of the Soviet Union, to a family of five in one of many apartment blocs in Volgograd. Vadim Morov's childhood was harsh and difficult during his time; With an alcoholic father and a mother that takes out her frustrations on her own children, he could only rely on his own siblings and the few friends he has made. With such abusive and an uncaring parental figures, Vadim and his two siblings - Kolya and Vasya - would naturally attempt to find love and acceptance elsewhere. That prompted them to join a local street gang filled with hooligans and street rats that accepted their presence as to be one of their own. Some would speculate that his childhood would be the source foundation of the type of man that Vadim has turned out in present day.

During his struggles, Vadim would always do what must be done in order to provide not only for himself but for those whom he deem close and family. This erupted to most situations of Vadim commiting petty crimes as if to prove himself worthy of respect and as a figure that cannot be touched. In Vadim's mind - This 'thought of respect' also bleed to his siblings that followed their older brother's footsteps.

Without the correct parenting guidance nor proper love shown to these misguided children, Vadim and his sibling's acquired traits would carry on up to adulthood. As soon as Vadim gotten old enough to be conscripted into the Soviet Union's ranks, he instantly started to do anything he can to earn the respects of his superiors and to establish himself as a man that is not be trifled with. So he pursued the ranks within his unit, crushing those beneath and beside him as if doing so was necessary to move himself from the rank of a mere foot soldier to one of commanding status. This ruthlessness and ability to command his fellow soldiers by fear was noticed by his superiors and hence, he was moved to the NKVD Section of the Soviet Union as his fear-mongering tactics and methods would surely root out any western spies that lay in wait within the country.

s-l1600.jpg
(A Young Vadim Morov who wore the NKVD Officer uniform, recently being transferred from his former unit; The 36th Mechanized Shock Troopers)

His brief ascension to the position was intoxicating to him; He was respected, he was looked up with woe, and he was looked upon by fear from the lower ranks that he now commands. It was bliss for Vadim, but unfortunately - His brief piece of heaven would be taken away from him the moment the Soviet Union dissolved before it turned into the Russian Federation. His position of power was lost as he was returned back to Civilian life as he could not make the cut for any units that were repurposed from the NKVD ranks.

His insecurity slowly began to seep through as his position of power could no longer give him the safety that he has desired nor the respect that others should give him! This continued up to even the Resonance Cascade, this former NKVD officer wallowing in his anger and insecurity before the Combine invasion took over. That was when he heard of the SRF, lingering around the many former cities of Mother Russia. Out of desire for power and respect, he joined up the first moment they were looking for 'volunteers' and this moment cemented his fate within the SRF. With enough connections and bribery to SRF officials, he has made to the rank of Corporal but his lust for power pushed him even further... This Operation may give him the glory that will grant him with said positions of power.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[FORUM NAME]- Shimac's Stew​

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Nikolai Gustev

Character Rank: Corporal

*Brief summary of the character: At first Nikolai didn't find himself fit for any kind of military engagement with the Soviet government. He led an unassuming life until Combine Invasion forced him to completely change his way of living. Preferring to hide in the wilderness rather than give himself up to the new regime, he barely survived but rose a new man. Harsh conditions turned him into an extremist believer in one's freedom. His experience proved very useful when one day, the SRF patrol stumbled upon him. Thanks to his territorial orientation he proved to be just the right man for the upcoming journey.

*Why do you want to play this character?: I simply enjoy Short Stories, with around five of them already behind my belt it's another opportunity for me to experience a new scenario, with a new character to survive (or not) through its course. This time an extremist survivalist slipped into my mind.

--- Section Three ---

• What position are you applying for?: S.R.F Corporal [Preferably Squad 2]

• a Detailed backstory of your character: Nikolai was born during Soviet rule, in a fairly stable family somewhere on the western borders of the Union. He led a bland, unassuming life with no higher goals in mind. He spent most of his youthful days working in weaponry factories, never paying too much attention to proper studies. Despite the fact that his family was able to provide such a way of life, his parents never sought to encourage their only son towards knowledge and thus Nikolai was left as your average gray worker. As the days went on and on, his inner fear of war grew ever closer. He has never witnessed the horrors of the battlefield himself and so his canvas of imagination knew no boundaries. He was responsible for creating the main components of the machinery of destruction and could only wonder what inhuman wrath they released in action.

• Such twisted fears forced him to avoid military conscription by any means possible. He was never caught for soon enough the Union fell and a new Empire rose on its debris. With the arrival of Combine came doubled dose of panic. Nikolai feared the rumors that quickly spread about the unknown species' cruelty and decided to flee into the wilderness instead of giving himself up along with the city he lived in. The coming days proved to him how foolish...or life-changing such a decision was. Without any survival experience whatsoever it was a miracle he managed to pull through even the first week. Xenian fauna already rampaged about and natural life was rapidly dying out. Nikolai nevertheless didn't give up and learned everything he could from the best teacher out there - merciless experience.

• 1672490914046.png
  • In the cruel process of sheer will to survive, he has lost one of his eyes but gained something much more valuable - a revelation. As he was squirming in his makeshift bed, fighting for his life against a lethal infection that took advantage of his new wound, he realized. All this time, he was led by a burning passion for freedom. Without it, he would've surely stayed home and continued his motionless life until one day he'd succumb to death's cold embrace. Yes, freedom gave him strength and from that day he had forgotten about all other ideals. Nikolai became such an extremist that nowadays he's close to being seen as half-mad.​
  • It's no surprise then, that one day when SRF patrol accidentally stumbled upon him, he greeted them with open arms. Believing that their cause is also driven by the freedom he agreed to join their ranks. It quickly became apparent how much he had learned since his escape from the Combine. Having maneuvered around the potential threats several times during his service with the scouting regiment he had been promoted to the rank of Corporal. He cared not about distinction though, within his one eye constantly gleamed the purpose he was fighting for. The only thing that made him cling to life, back then. Banal to some, exceptional to others - Freedom.​
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

I hereby agree to the following terms, galanga I agree.

-Ekrell-

Last edited:
--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---
*Brief summary of the character: Vadim Morov is an arrogant middle-aged man who fights for the SRF, not because he believes in it's ideals but simply for the power that it is willing to offer him.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Having a character who fights on the same side but is also an antagonist who lusts for power and respect would create some interesting conflict within the ranks of this event.

--- Section Three ---

Vadim Morov was born during the ending era of the Soviet Union, to a family of five in one of many apartment blocs in Volgograd. Vadim Morov's childhood was harsh and difficult during his time; With an alcoholic father and a mother that takes out her frustrations on her own children, he could only rely on his own siblings and the few friends he has made. With such abusive and an uncaring parental figures, Vadim and his two siblings - Kolya and Vasya - would naturally attempt to find love and acceptance elsewhere. That prompted them to join a local street gang filled with hooligans and street rats that accepted their presence as to be one of their own. Some would speculate that his childhood would be the source foundation of the type of man that Vadim has turned out in present day.

During his struggles, Vadim would always do what must be done in order to provide not only for himself but for those whom he deem close and family. This erupted to most situations of Vadim commiting petty crimes as if to prove himself worthy of respect and as a figure that cannot be touched. In Vadim's mind - This 'thought of respect' also bleed to his siblings that followed their older brother's footsteps.

Without the correct parenting guidance nor proper love shown to these misguided children, Vadim and his sibling's acquired traits would carry on up to adulthood. As soon as Vadim gotten old enough to be conscripted into the Soviet Union's ranks, he instantly started to do anything he can to earn the respects of his superiors and to establish himself as a man that is not be trifled with. So he pursued the ranks within his unit, crushing those beneath and beside him as if doing so was necessary to move himself from the rank of a mere foot soldier to one of commanding status. This ruthlessness and ability to command his fellow soldiers by fear was noticed by his superiors and hence, he was moved to the NKVD Section of the Soviet Union as his fear-mongering tactics and methods would surely root out any western spies that lay in wait within the country.

View attachment 17854
(A Young Vadim Morov who wore the NKVD Officer uniform, recently being transferred from his former unit; The 36th Mechanized Shock Troopers)

His brief ascension to the position was intoxicating to him; He was respected, he was looked up with woe, and he was looked upon by fear from the lower ranks that he now commands. It was bliss for Vadim, but unfortunately - His brief piece of heaven would be taken away from him the moment the Soviet Union dissolved before it turned into the Russian Federation. His position of power was lost as he was returned back to Civilian life as he could not make the cut for any units that were repurposed from the NKVD ranks.

His insecurity slowly began to seep through as his position of power could no longer give him the safety that he has desired nor the respect that others should give him! This continued up to even the Resonance Cascade, this former NKVD officer wallowing in his anger and insecurity before the Combine invasion took over. That was when he heard of the SRF, lingering around the many former cities of Mother Russia. Out of desire for power and respect, he joined up the first moment they were looking for 'volunteers' and this moment cemented his fate within the SRF. With enough connections and bribery to SRF officials, he has made to the rank of Corporal but his lust for power pushed him even further... This Operation may give him the glory that will grant him with said positions of power.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

ACCEPTED | CORPORAL

--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Nikolai Gustev

Character Rank: Corporal

*Brief summary of the character: At first Nikolai didn't find himself fit for any kind of military engagement with the Soviet government. He led an unassuming life until Combine Invasion forced him to completely change his way of living. Preferring to hide in the wilderness rather than give himself up to the new regime, he barely survived but rose a new man. Harsh conditions turned him into an extremist believer in one's freedom. His experience proved very useful when one day, the SRF patrol stumbled upon him. Thanks to his territorial orientation he proved to be just the right man for the upcoming journey.

*Why do you want to play this character?: I simply enjoy Short Stories, with around five of them already behind my belt it's another opportunity for me to experience a new scenario, with a new character to survive (or not) through its course. This time an extremist survivalist slipped into my mind.

--- Section Three ---

• What position are you applying for?: S.R.F Corporal [Preferably Squad 2]

• a Detailed backstory of your character: Nikolai was born during Soviet rule, in a fairly stable family somewhere on the western borders of the Union. He led a bland, unassuming life with no higher goals in mind. He spent most of his youthful days working in weaponry factories, never paying too much attention to proper studies. Despite the fact that his family was able to provide such a way of life, his parents never sought to encourage their only son towards knowledge and thus Nikolai was left as your average gray worker. As the days went on and on, his inner fear of war grew ever closer. He has never witnessed the horrors of the battlefield himself and so his canvas of imagination knew no boundaries. He was responsible for creating the main components of the machinery of destruction and could only wonder what inhuman wrath they released in action.

• Such twisted fears forced him to avoid military conscription by any means possible. He was never caught for soon enough the Union fell and a new Empire rose on its debris. With the arrival of Combine came doubled dose of panic. Nikolai feared the rumors that quickly spread about the unknown species' cruelty and decided to flee into the wilderness instead of giving himself up along with the city he lived in. The coming days proved to him how foolish...or life-changing such a decision was. Without any survival experience whatsoever it was a miracle he managed to pull through even the first week. Xenian fauna already rampaged about and natural life was rapidly dying out. Nikolai nevertheless didn't give up and learned everything he could from the best teacher out there - merciless experience.

• In the cruel process of sheer will to survive, he has lost one of his eyes but gained something much more valuable - a revelation. As he was squirming in his makeshift bed, fighting for his life against a lethal infection that took advantage of his new wound, he realized. All this time, he was led by a burning passion for freedom. Without it, he would've surely stayed home and continued his motionless life until one day he'd succumb to death's cold embrace. Yes, freedom gave him strength and from that day he had forgotten about all other ideals. Nikolai became such an extremist that nowadays he's close to being seen as half-mad.​
  • It's no surprise then, that one day when SRF patrol accidentally stumbled upon him, he greeted them with open arms. Believing that their cause is also driven by the freedom he agreed to join their ranks. It quickly became apparent how much he had learned since his escape from the Combine. Having maneuvered around the potential threats several times during his service with the scouting regiment he had been promoted to the rank of Corporal. He cared not about distinction though, within his one eye constantly gleamed the purpose he was fighting for. The only thing that made him cling to life, back then. Banal to some, exceptional to others - Freedom.​
-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

I hereby agree to the following terms, galanga I agree.

-Ekrell-
ACCEPTED | CORPORAL

Please join the Willard Short Stories Server to receive the Role, Information, and Steam Collection

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
1672500903476.png
AND NOT ONE STEP BACK COMRADES

Last edited:
The Password is in the Stalingrad the Longest Hour Chat, join for a SET UP

APPLICATIONS ARE REOPENED

You may apply for the following :

1x Seargent
1x Corporal
Private

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: FelixPiusKiller
  • Steam-ID: 76561199063170343
  • *Discord Name & ID: felixpiuskiller#1603
    • *Timezone: CET
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Taras Mikhaylov
Character Rank : Private
*Brief summary of the character: Private Taras Mikhaylov is a young man who joined the SRF recently.He is a stern Marxist Leninist and ready to fight the opressive Regime of the Combine in the name of Marx,Engels,Lenin and Stalin.
*Why do you want to play this character?: The SRF is the best rebel faction on Willard in my opinion,so i would like play a character who is a part of that

--- Section Three ---

• What position are you applying for?

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

-[FORUM NAME]- felixpiuskiller

--- Section One ---
--- Section Two ---

--- Section Three ---

s-l1600.jpg

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:207807617
  • *Discord Name & ID: Marfarious#5187
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
Vyacheslav Ivanov
Character Rank:
Private
*Brief summary of the character:
Vyacheslav was born into a wealthy family, however, wealth wasn't able to keep him out of combat. Forced into the SRF as a young man he remained in it all the way into his forty's but wasn't able to dig himself out of the rank of private. Eventually, he was chosen by the Major to march across the winter wasteland as a member of squad three, but on the hike towards the meeting zone they were lost.
*Why do you want to play this character?:
I participated in the first day before unfortunately coming to my demise at the hand of the combine, whilst in the event I had a lot of fun RPing with my fellow SRF applicants and the amazing admins behind the scenes.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Marfarious

Sorry for the non-fancy format, would like to get this in before it starts tomorrow, hope all is okay with it
--- Section One ---

• *Steam Name:Freudeka
  • *Steam ID: Man every time you tell me to get these but you dont even need them uhhh - STEAM_0:1:59565902
  • *Discord Name & ID:Freudeka#8428
  • *Timezone: gmt + 0
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Andrei Ivanović
Character Rank :SRF Private (Medic)
*Brief summary of the character: Andrei Ivanović
*Why do you want to play this character?: Because I'd like to be able to play in the event. I enjoy doing medical roleplay and am pretty good at it, so I'm applying for a field surgeon this time around.

--- Section Three ---

( if you are applying for a Corporal Role and above ) - i'm not applying for a high role but i'll fill it in anyways
  • What position are you applying for?: I'm not applying for a high rank, but i would like to be able to carry the equipment necessary to do field surgery. (Surgery kits, disinfected bandages, authorisation for an IC suture kit/local anaesthesia.)
  • Andrei Ivanović grew up in the decommunised remnants of a once hopeful socialist project. The superpowers that were, the united states, felt no inclination towards helping the native populace of their collapsing enemy. Starvation, human trafficking and unspeakable horror brought on by economic conditions engineered by the orient. One lesson Andrei learned from the very beginning is that even super-structures have flaws. Cracks that can be wrenched and pulled wider. When the Universal Union came, it was like an assessment. His opportunity to ply his skills on the fascist that threatened his species.

• He was a docile, obedient unit of labor for the fascist when they paid attention, and when they did not, he would slink into the sewers; ankle deep in garbage, looking for usable quilts to rip apart into cotton, or television sets he could smash open and sell the circuits of. When he heard the electronic clicking of pigs above him he'd freeze and wait for silence to fall once more, like a rat hiding in its hole. He acquired a healthy inventory of black market currency that he intended to utilise for one thing: Medical equipment.

• It wasn't often, but every half a year or so someone from Moscow's CMU would get tired of being treated like garbage by their director, and new UU-Branded medical equipment would find its way into circulation in the back rooms and black markets. Outbidding the competition drained Andrei of all his poker chips, but when he came away with his prize, it was worth it. Now when he descended in past the sewer grate, he could offer aid to his fellow scavengers. Build rapport. Get medical experience. Become connected.

This mission is one of Andrei's first, and is the Soviet Reclamation Front's entry exam. A trial by fire for the new, hopeful private.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

I hereby agree to the following terms, - Freudeka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back