Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stop. Just closing tickets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappatalist

Workshift Shooter
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
717
1764420147883.webp
ONE MORE COMPLAINTS POST, NO MORE, NO LESS
​
Okay no screenshots because I'm not complaining about specific people, but closing tickets without even ever saying anything is annoying and lazy in 9/10 cases and it happens consistently on this server (When it was up)

If I'm gonna wait around for ten minutes after making a ticket, I think I ought to at least get a "We can't do this because X" or "Sorry I don't know you'll have to ask later" it's not hard to just drop somebody a PM.

All I'm asking for is our General Secretary of the Willard Party @Imperator RAD-X to systematically disappear staff members who do this in the future and to mount their staff characters heads upon the train station for all to see.
 
@Kappatalist

Hello! I have closed this complaint but you have been heard and we will watch for this and apply any punishments if a staff member does this. Rad also mentioned a ticket system and I will mention it again to see what we can do with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top