Botulism
Really Corrupt
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2023
- Messages
- 435
- Thread Author
- #1

"The Far East is like a dream," they said.
Twice as big as India, but less than one percent of the people.
Antlions aren't as plentiful here -- Cold wards them away.
Been getting colder each year.
.
Saw an Amur Tiger in a flat the other day,
Beast was just rummaging through like nothing ever happened.
Funny - Even if we do repopulate the globe, it'll be like that here for a long, long time.
.
From the Terminal to the ruins of Khabarovsk, from Khabarovsk to Magadan,
Magadan to the Kolyma,
Some to Kamchatka, but most to Kolyma,
That's where the labor camps are.

Dead of July, and it's but ten degrees Celsius.
Change is coming -- I can feel it.
.
Who knows where I'll be in September?
Maybe I'll have photos of my adventure.
Twice as big as India, but less than one percent of the people.
Antlions aren't as plentiful here -- Cold wards them away.
Been getting colder each year.
.
Saw an Amur Tiger in a flat the other day,
Beast was just rummaging through like nothing ever happened.
Funny - Even if we do repopulate the globe, it'll be like that here for a long, long time.
.
From the Terminal to the ruins of Khabarovsk, from Khabarovsk to Magadan,
Magadan to the Kolyma,
Some to Kamchatka, but most to Kolyma,
That's where the labor camps are.

Dead of July, and it's but ten degrees Celsius.
Change is coming -- I can feel it.
.
Who knows where I'll be in September?
Maybe I'll have photos of my adventure.