- Joined
- Aug 23, 2023
- Messages
- 34
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Szaliwun
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49395145
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Initially banned by @alessiodoomboy then @Fedora when my ban was changed to a community ban for a time.
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Posting questionable content (Ronnie, when I first started playing) and having an n-word comment within my own steam profile comment section (back in '23).
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: To be quite honest, I wouldn't even consider trying to write another appeal were it not for one of my friends still trying to get me to come back. Now, I have long since reflected on my actions; what I should and should not have done. What I posted was not funny, but back then I did not know the extent of how offending it may have been to some people within the community, for which I apologise. Again, any content I posted out of Willard (forums, in-game, Discord) was totally irrelevant yet I understand the degree of punishment I was met with, and I would like to apologize for that once more, as well as state that some of them were inside jokes with my other friends who had no malicious intent behind it. It has been almost two Years and I can assure you - I will not repeat any of my offending actions, and I beg for one final chance of forgiveness. This server provided me with some of the best RP experiences I have ever had, and I have started to miss it dearly. Thank you.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @Curbalas
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49395145
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Initially banned by @alessiodoomboy then @Fedora when my ban was changed to a community ban for a time.
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Posting questionable content (Ronnie, when I first started playing) and having an n-word comment within my own steam profile comment section (back in '23).
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: To be quite honest, I wouldn't even consider trying to write another appeal were it not for one of my friends still trying to get me to come back. Now, I have long since reflected on my actions; what I should and should not have done. What I posted was not funny, but back then I did not know the extent of how offending it may have been to some people within the community, for which I apologise. Again, any content I posted out of Willard (forums, in-game, Discord) was totally irrelevant yet I understand the degree of punishment I was met with, and I would like to apologize for that once more, as well as state that some of them were inside jokes with my other friends who had no malicious intent behind it. It has been almost two Years and I can assure you - I will not repeat any of my offending actions, and I beg for one final chance of forgiveness. This server provided me with some of the best RP experiences I have ever had, and I have started to miss it dearly. Thank you.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @Curbalas