Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TAP-819: Juan Paz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Mr. Ex-Big Cheese
Gamemaster
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
508
TAP-819: Juan Paz
A rogue officer,
A race traitor,
A redeemer?





memories1wip.png


Disclaimer

This character biography will be purposefully vague and have no relations and omit most living characters.
Actions and involvement to any active events will be kept vague or omitted entirely for obvious reasons.
It will be updated periodically when I find the time. It is bare bones for now, but will be expanded.

​
 
You should add uh.. uh.. uh.. 494 if you know them, obviously.. They're super cool.. So I hear.. :yudodis:

And that Veronica weirdo
 
You should add uh.. uh.. uh.. 494 if you know them, obviously.. They're super cool.. So I hear.. :yudodis:

And that Veronica weirdo
bro did not read the disclamer...



add javier paz...
 
Lore knowledge here he never saved me he actually was the person to KILL HERO-010. ( On his vortigaunt )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top