Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilhjalmrf

MCP Agent / Combine Killer
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Messages
648
It'll be nice if the small and big television monitors had some kind of idle broadcasts/visuals going on instead of citizens being met with a red screen. To sum it up, have it display propaganda and advertisements like "Do your part and join the CWU/CMU.", "Become a Civil Protection officer!", or promoting some of kind store or upcoming event with music playing from the TV. Maybe even a broadcast from Breen going on about 'evolution' and junk. I think it's nicer to have than our amazing iconic red screens we always see.
 
A side Suggestion, Broadcast Stations. Can film advertisements and stuff and manage the broadcast. Can be taken over by rebellion in an event to spread propaganda etc.
 
I really miss the Ron broadcasts for this reason because they filled this role pretty damn well would be nice to have something like it, agian I remember hearing it for the first time, it was so unique and interesting I would love to have a genuine reason to want to get a TV in my apartment other then getting to watch the cities status.

Like mentioned above I'd really like even if we got to see just Breen casts however allowing the factions who do the current game shows more of a platform/access to things like this to film stuff would be great to see maybe we could even get some new voiced "Shows" added in or news updates read dished out and edited over by the combine propaganda machine, Have the BOE undertake this responsibility. Hire actors citizens or loyalists could perhaps answer casting calls and this could be a potential gateway for some into loyalism and a creative outlet for others.
 
Another side suggestion. Would be cool if radioes could locally broadcast, making radio stations a thing to spew out propaganda from either side (rebel or combine). I'd love to be a radio host IC for example lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top