Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ability to lift hoods.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Donavin Jones
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donavin Jones

Guest
So, when I played CP in city 8 I noticed I could change from a normal suit into a trench coat like suit.
And when I was remembering that event, I remembered that and got me thinking.
Could they do that with jackets/hoodies?
If so that would be really neat.
 
would be pretty based, also good for rebels so they can conceal their identity even more
 
So, when I played CP in city 8 I noticed I could change from a normal suit into a trench coat like suit.
And when I was remembering that event, I remembered that and got me thinking.
Could they do that with jackets/hoodies?
If so that would be really neat.
I think the issue with this is that the Trench coat CP suit is a bodygroup for the model and the jackets that have hoods don't have a bodygroup with it lifted
 
I mean yeah it would be sick for the stalker trenchcoat to have a hood
 
Denied.

We'd like to do this, but with the upcoming model update which adds hairstyles and whatnot, this will be difficult to pull off in a convincing manner with no model clipping or any other weirdness going on around the head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top