Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In-Character The documented life of prisoner #54737

wysiwyg

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
197


confession + CID.png

Written confession and CID of Lavinia Eve Wacelin, a former doctor and Intention One Civil Protection levy - Processed and photocopied by Major Denning on either February the 1st or the 2nd, 2022; Shortly after her capture.

Lavinia Wacelin, tagline KING-433, has pleaded guilty of crimes against humanity which include torture, murder, genocide, killing of civilians and desecration.

She has been given a life sentence for her crime, yet she decries that her involvement has not seen these crimes nor participating in them - Claiming to only have been combatting Race-X and Xenians during her short tenure deployment. Lavinia is set to not see a single day free from prison, with bail being highly unlikely; Proceedings & judgement processed by The Tribunal of Geneva whom of which are Mister Cross, Miss Latourelle & Major Denning.

Since her verdict, Lavinia has been talking more about her personal life - Showing very little signs of outward aggression nor behavioral issues, swearing away from violence and weapons as a whole. Miss Wacelin, claims to be a 'Cathar' with her pacifistic, and kindly nature which was something she held closely before her short service.

With her free time, in-between working manual labor including socializing with her cellmates and guards; She has took up writing a personal journal of her life, recounting past events in captivity and even delving into her previous life. Some records have been found while others are still to be unearthed, as most of her entries have became lost after her Alzheimer's and untimely death in prison at the age of eighty-six.


first few days.png

after trial.png

after trial.png

​
 
Last edited:
maxresdefault-1388987401.jpg​
"Those characters? The ones I amputated, the characters I PK'd? I want you to know that I'd do it all again. This is a false flag, right? It's a charade, it's an act. It's bullshit about how new I was, I ain't new! I'm not new. Okay? I know what I did. I know what character I play, and I do not need your mentors. I'm smack-dab in the middle of my right goddamn arc, and any rebel, any slummer, any bluesuit piece of shit that I PK'd - I did it, because I liked it! HELL I LOVED IT! I'm itching- I'm itching to do it again! And you think- you think you're gonna send me to an Expo Server? Some GM, they're gonna get me to stop citating the people I want to citate? WELL THAT AIN'T HAPPENING! NOT ON MY SHIFT! You people call me the Lowrank, ain't that right? The big bad Lowrank! WELL HERE I AM! You want it!? You got it! I AM THE LOWRANK! I'M RIGHT HERE! YOU WANT IT? I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU! AND EVERYBODY WHO LOGGED ON TODAY TO READ MY APPEAL, TO READ MY COMPLAINTS? WELL, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!"​
 
Back
Top