Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Dove

Ricsow

Active member
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
65


1749144853401.png
Just a helping hand amidst the chaos​


1749145077155.png
"A friendly face here definitely, maybe even too friendly and innocent for a place like this. She's been spared most of the city shenanigans since the occupation started, and I'm glad she's found her way out of the city streets for the most part again. I just hope she can handle the shit tossed at us in the outskirts."
"I wonder how she's doing or where she even is, maybe she ran away when she found out about Gabriel's death - poor girl."


@rae

1749145339578.png
"We've had our ups and downs in the past, mostly downs, and hell I still don't think too highly of him - but I know deep down behind his attempt at being cool and mysterious with his group, he really cares about me and the others, besides he's very obviously mentally handicapped to some degree, possibly more than myself, so I can't be too mad at him - even after his fuckup of a job he gave me. After all, he helped me get to where I am today.
I still enjoyed using you as target practice though."
"So you just decided to leave and abandon everyone you knew and didn’t even leave a letter? Not even for Teki? I know times were tough, but I didn’t expect you of all people to give up.
A part of me hopes your decision was caused by your brain damage."
@VaherNitsen

1749145576934.png
"A still relatively new face around here, but he's proven to be helpful and ready to risk his own safety in the process. If everyone around here had a piece of his kindness we'd have it much better around here - he's also proven to be a good drinking partner."
"I guess I need to learn not to judge people too quickly, I would be lying if I said I wasn't atleast a little happy when I heard you met your end."

@Thepillar

1749145752042.png
"Oleg was quick to take me under his wing when I got back into the hang of things out here after months of recovering, I can definitely see him be a good leadership figure in the very near future. And, evidently, he sees something in me too trust me as much as he does at the moment - I'm glad he gave me a hand, I won't hesitate to offer him help with whatever he needs of me."
"And now he's dead, all because of a stupid revenge plan for a girl neither of us even really knew. Goddamnit, just… why?
I wish I could go back in time and atleast drag him with me into the vent."


@metro

251C8CFB-E326-4AD4-9C38-48A434068288.jpeg
"I could have never guessed I would ever become someone's literal soulmate. The vort' didn't tell me shit about the life sharing deal, but fuck… even if he did, I probably would've done it. We need Eden here, when it comes to the medical side she's a role model.
As long as we got eachother's backs, this ordeal shouldn’t be a issue, right?"


@tsaoT

5C75E7A1-88AA-42F9-B006-D00547A1575C.jpeg
"I wish me and her could've gotten to know eachother in better times, I miss the optimism I knew from her before we got locked up. But we're here and now, I'll make sure she survives until we're outta this mess for good. I don't think I wanna see the end of this without her.
I still fear she might be too attached to Gary though, she's not handling his absence good at all."


@Fabevil


Just this once, I'm glad someone got removed from a mural…

EDD6D4D7-093E-483A-8782-8D27B427BD4B.png​
 
Last edited:
Literarily every character I added in the OG post is either canned or dead
This bio is cursed
 
Updated everyone who was in the bio before
Added @tsaoT and @Fabevil
New song

Will add more people soon but I need screenshots of our interactions for the pictures
 
Back
Top