Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Journal The Hallucination

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pawlu
  • Start date Start date
P

Pawlu

Guest


jvyqbJQ6_400x400.jpeg


The Hallucination
I hallucinated, I witnessed a shattered visage of a woman, no notable details, a simple face made of unnoticeable geometry, the visage turns to a symbol of the Greek alphabet, it alternates to another glyph, and so on each time more distorted than the last. A light shines over a black case presenting a choice for an unholy ascension. An eerie buzz and a faint whisper of agony fill the room. It turns black, an empty void before the sight of a suited man controlled by something, the puppet strings change to a noose coiling around the throat, another blank suited pawn. The figure disappears before my eyes, a dying, limping militiaman takes his place, head bobbing down. More suited, blurred, demonic figures wearing pins and armbands appear before surrounding a bonfire, bones, and fabric amidst the pile, the figures move back, the fire turns into a reflection of myself, like the figures distorted and twisted, on both of his hands he had two markings, Alpha and Omega. Everything cuts to the black void, the dark hue slowly returns me, I awake in my office. I don’t know why it was, who were they,
what was it?

-William Ωsborne

3/2/2018
​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top