Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

:// The Investigator

TheGamingPlumber

Radio Bob Approved
GALUNGA
Protector
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
822



H2IWNTt.png



1653491639711.png
​

:// INVESTIGATOR DATAFILE​
NAME: GERION RAATH​
MINISTRY OF CIVIL PROTECTION​
CID: [REDACTED]​
DEPARTMENT: INTERNAL AFFAIRS​
AGE: 29​
RANK: DIRECTOR-INSPECTOR​
DATE OF BIRTH: JUNE 26, 1989​
TAGLINE: GRID-86​
RELOCATION LOG: CITY-36​
CURRENT LOCATION: UNKNOWN​
EDUCATION: COLLEGE​
NATIONALITY: GERMAN​
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
HEIGHT:
5' 10"
EYES: BLUE
HAIR: BLACK
​
FAMILY COHESION: PRESERVED
FATHER:
KONRAD RAATH
MOTHER: CHARLOTTE RAATH
BROTHER: BRUNO RAATH
​
LANGUAGES: GERMAN, ENGLISH​
STATUS: ON ASSIGNMENT​
1653491658239.png
​

1692842706275.png
"My New Home"


1698805800345.png

"Self Reflection"

1692843218426.png

Purple - Admires
Blue - Respects
Yellow - Acquaintance
Orange - Distrusts/Dislikes
Red - Hates
Black - Deceased
​


JUDGE-07 / Troy Knox
(@Pasta)
I thought I was the only Investigator roaming around in the vast corridors of the nexus. I met you during the Interrogation of Latourelle, however, I was not made aware of your transfer until the captain made it official. You then formally introduced yourself to me in the offices, you are a curious individual, a veteran, one might add. You know many of the units as if they were your siblings, and you clearly have a passion for the work you do.

We are now partners; we must work together to achieve our common goal I hope we both can do that
​


XRAY-79
(@MelonHeadzzz )

When I first arrived on my new assignment, I was getting to know how each and every squad operated. I walked by you a few times while on my travels through the nexus, and we exchanged brief nods; no more acknowledgement than that. As the days turned into weeks, we were closely working together as both of our duties were interconnected in some way, shape, or form. There was something from you that I could not understand, and even in these days, I am still perplexed

Your ran your squad with an "Iron Fist" Your right-hand man is an effective killer. One of your command units is a brute, the other a rogue. The rest are not important enough to mention. What will you do to keep them in check?

Before I left on my first part of a temporary assignment, I had a word with you and warned you not to be taken in by your obsession to take down the insurgents. You shrugged it off as an insult to your character; you did not heed my words.

I returned to find out that a Rank Leader was killed in action. As I had many things to do on my return, I only kept that thought in the back of my head. A few days later, I was called into the Medical Bay to find your body

"Well Dressed and Defiled"

You were a good Rank Leader, it is a shame what happened to you, really
​



​
 
Last edited:
Minor update to the bio, added another journal entry and another person... ask to be added if I know you
 
Katherine ellis.....if we met. Or that other character that I played who was a rebel i forget his name
 
Back
Top