Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Union Worker The Long Road drawn anew; Ethan Foster

Madpro187

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
286
​



I'll eventually work on this more, friends.
Drawn.jpg
District-One; The Pit.
Ah, District-One. One of my more favorite memorable outcomes. Chaos. Lots of it, but we also got to see folks live and breathe in a world that wanted them dead. Call it being spiteful, but I like seein' the pompous bastards get spat in the face of their ultimate goal.

"..Eh. Maybe that was a smidge mean of me, but the choice words are there, just not 'here'."

"Figured I'd oughta use some stuff to try and record down what I knew. Good start as any to a sort of 'Library of Alexandria'."


Hotel.jpg
"We had a lot of good places, many of which were either the fancier sleepin' spots, or shops. I mainly remembered the eh.. warehouse and that sort. But, the garage is where dreams were made too."

"Apartments, or mainly areas that could be properly maintained without the fret' of gettin' stabbed in yer' sleep. Eh.. that kind of puts the District in a bad light, but it was the truth.

..At first."
​
Shop 1.jpg















​



"Y'see, my friend. As time went on, District one eventually became a lot nicer. Y'know. Less gangs, and that sort. Over a few weeks, time and time that allowed for folks to sort of settle in from their problems. While we did have hurdles, we overcame most of 'em. The storm.. eh. It's a story for another time, friends."

"Maybe I'll record more of these unique notes, maybe I'll go the route of the book and scribble 'em down. Who knows! Still got my lucky charm out here."
"Who knows, maybe I'll make an appearance on the web. I dunno' yet. I've still got unpacking to do."

Outlands.jpg

The Outback; Wilds of France
Ah, the outback. Breathe in that fresh air, see the sights and landmarks. 'Cept.. ought to be careful of the wildlife. Lorenz, and the rest of the folks amongst myself had gone out there to do a bit of work for the suits out in yonder' District-Seven. Necessary for their own efforts to rebuild, I suppose.

Let's hope for certain that this'll bode out well, hmm? Folks have a lot of work to get done, and this is partly to such. I eventually need to slow this train down, and get things unpacked. If it comes down to it, we'll do whatever we can to survive. I'll write more, based on what we experience out here.



District-Seven; The City
To be continued, folks...
 
Last edited:
The Long Road? The Long March?

 
The Marsh calls, Badger...
Andre The Giant No GIF
 
Back
Top