-

Section One

*Steam Name: Mikey.
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538
*Discord Name and ID: MikeyMoe#4010

Section Two

*Character Name:
Raphaël Belliveau

Brief Summary of Character: Old-timer army veteran. His service throughout his earlier years taught this man valuable lessons. His right leg was crushed by a falling piece of debris and rendered him in crutches for a while. He can walk now, but a limp is present, going through day to day life seems to be struggle now.

*Character Backstory: Second generation French-Canadian, filled with determination to pursue goals instilled into him by his parents, Raphaël wasn't the smartest man though, so he ended joining up with the Royal Canadian Armed Forces and served during the Gulf War, after being discharged for exceeding the age limit. Raphaël thought being a soldier would bring honor to his family's name but he didn't feel filled. Once back home he lived off his military pension and started riding. After the combine invasion, he ended up in Quarrytown sooner or later.
View attachment 16039
I miss everything really, but really I miss riding. Quarrytown ain't bad though, the folks around here ain't too shabby themselves. Told the priest I'd swing by and hear him out on his religion or whatever the hell he was talkin' 'bout. Going to put my hands to work and get them dirty around the town, start to chip in.
Gulf war vet squad 🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back