Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Report The Photographer's paintings and portraits

ZeroPants

Radio Bob Approved
Events Lead
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Messages
727
(The following information is IC)
Recently, a bunch of copies of various paintings and portraits has appeared around city 24, the paintings include a date of when they were made and a title, but the artist who made these paintings is unknown.

grotto.png
"The Grotto"
2015

Unxsadasdtitled.png
"The Officer"
2016

tGIVft2Cpj8W-_port.jpg
"Industrial"
2013

Untasdasdsaditled.png
"The Lighthouse"
2003

Untitdasdaddled.png
"The Plains"
2002

connss.png

"Construction"
2005

n9e6U1YIzEHe-_port.jpg
"The Station"
2014

LOIMF9OAEK5j-_port.jpg
"The Administrator"
2010

72.png
"The Everyman"
2014

g1.png
"The Stranger"
2017



//
(I used an AI to make these, tell me if you recognize any of the characters or locations shown in the photos!)​
 
The Administrator's kinda ugly, won't the Combine arrest the painter for how ugly Breen looks?
 
The Administrator's kinda ugly, won't the Combine arrest the painter for how ugly Breen looks?
true, i have other versions of the breen paintings that look nicer, but this would be how most people see him; ugly both inside and out
 
Thought these were hand-painted for a second. I myself am a painter and I was impressed by these :0

Really like the idea though
 
Thought these were hand-painted for a second. I myself am a painter and I was impressed by these :0

Really like the idea though
yeah, the AI is designed to turn selfies into portraits, it wasn't designed to paint environments, so it always turns out a bit strange and blurry, but it also makes it interesting to look at
 
Back
Top