Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Ranchers Daughter

Gamma

Staff Manager
ENG
Administrator
Staff Team
Joined
Nov 25, 2021
Messages
206
𝔄 𝔩𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 𝔰π”₯𝔦π”ͺπ”ͺ𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯...


She's fourty-one, born January 15th, 1980.
polaroid.png
Her I am. Elizabeth Winters. My high school days were over.
I met my Husband, Andrew Winters, my age, handsome, funny.
We lived on a ranch, just like my father wanted me to. I always listened to paw.

Home was lovely, a small town in North Carolina.
home.png

However, it didn't last long.

In 2004, 6 years after we settled in, the Combine came down in and unified us.
I had two kids by then, one handsome son and one beautiful daughter.
I want to see them again, someday. I hope I get to at least.



I serve in the Civil Protection, Garrison of City Twenty-Four. They call me JURY-449. I like the name, it fits ever so slightly.
​



β„œπ”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°π”₯𝔦𝔭𝔰
It's funny how life works. You meet people, you make lifetime connections. But just like that, they can be taken away from you.


Hey rookie, you're not a rookie anymore, how are you? If you're reading this, I either showed you, you snuck in my diary, or I'm dead, hah! I like you kid, you've got major guts, even if you have a funny accent. American just like me, blood being red, white and blue. Keep bleeding that way, it shows you have strength, you're more than what they make of you. You'll make intention five in no time.



The Stories of My Life.

I've seen plenty of things, I've put down dogs, horses, plenty of cattle, etcetera, but I haven't killed a human yet.
A man with a knife tried sticking it in my throat, I didn't even hesitate to pull my trigger. I have blood on my hands, that ain't animal or mine.
​
 
Back
Top