Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied The re-adding of OSITR into server files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curbalas

The Biggest Bird
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
355
I mean hey, it is still in the content pack, it can just be converted into an item just like the old days. You know what they said, the more choices, the better. This weapon can be utilized by OTA, and high-level resistance members, a pure option for everybody! The more the merrier guys!

1745679288381.png
 
It would have to be tested and also decided on which OTA can use it, but other than that I'd be fine with it being in the game.
 
I will be honest we not only need the OSITR but more high tier and low tier weapons in general... We need variety, pronto
 
I don't want the OSITR.. I don't want an RPG..

BRING BACK MY BELOVED PARA ORDINANCE P-14
 
i want the scrap p90 the duplet and the mp5sd to come back
 
Hello. This suggestion is denied as the gameplay team wishes to not add more weapons to the already large list that is present within the server.

Not to mention that guns are being reworked at this current time, so it would be pointless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top