Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

The Scorched Hive

ramen

Local Minge Collective Chapter President
Creative Team
unknown.png

(Outside Hive Cluster, about 1/2 miles from the Main Hive)

Name: The Scorched Hive
Nest Size: Small-Medium
Antlion Guardian: One
Spawn Rate: Low
Extract: No

Description:
An underground Antlion hive in the direct heart of the Scorched Dunes. Its cave systems are vast through the sands of Northern Africa. The Antlions here are different from the Antlions of Sector-10; more red and dark in appearance, as opposed to the light color of Antlions up north. The caverns here are vast but thin; it's supposed that antlions crawl through the sand, rather than building large tunnels.

Because of the location, expeditions and disturbances to this hive are unlikely, but some have gone through to it. It is speculated that there is only one guardian housed in this Hive. From burned skeletons found nearby, it is suspected that this guardian may share a similarity to the Antlion Worker, the ability to spit out acids from its mouth. This makes this cave hard to adventure into, and dangerous to roam about.

The Overwatch of City-40 tends to monitor this location from time to time, but due to its location, and relatively smaller size, it is seen as a low-priority objective.

Pictures of Antlions local to this Hive:
unknown.png

awsAkQQ.png

Pbi3CMe.png

In the heart of the Scorched Dunes lies a fairly large, growing Antlion Hive. The Antlions have borrowed deep into the sand and into the sandstone, resulting in vast yet thin cave systems in Northern Africa that, while not very deep, are infact very wide and long.

The Antlions in Northern Africa have evolved over time, becoming more red and darker in appearance compared to their counterparts across the world. Furthermore, due to the lack of life within the Sahara has resulted in the Hive becoming extremely hostile when they do spot something or someone.

Because of it's location, the Scorched Hive isn't distributed often. City Forty is known for monitoring the location from time to time, but it's been ignored for the most part due to its currently insignificance.

Left unchecked, this Hive could likely come to swallow a great deal of the Scorched Sahara.

Information:
Nest Size: Medium
Spawn Rate: Medium

awsAkQQ.png

Pbi3CMe.png

In the heart of the Scorched Dunes lies a fairly large, growing Antlion Hive. The Antlions have borrowed deep into the sand and into the sandstone, resulting in vast yet thin cave systems in Northern Africa that, while not very deep, are infact very wide and long.

The Antlions in Northern Africa have evolved over time, becoming more red and darker in appearance compared to their counterparts across the world. Furthermore, due to the lack of life within the Sahara has resulted in the Hive becoming extremely hostile when they do spot something or someone.

Because of it's location, the Scorched Hive isn't distributed often. City Forty is known for monitoring the location from time to time, but it's been ignored for the most part due to its currently insignificance.

Left unchecked, this Hive could likely come to swallow a great deal of the Scorched Sahara.

Information:
Nest Size: Medium
Spawn Rate: Medium

Hi guys,

I'm not sure whether you've both collaborated on it or not, but I must admit that both ideas are similarly interesting - however I think I can pertain to a best of both worlds approach, and have the bottom post put into the top as a further improvement and both of you will receive the credit.

Nice work, accepted.

Didnt collab but I appreciate that my idea was added! Haha

Back