Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Socially Enlightened

Vittani

Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2022
Messages
86


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshot_19.png


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day all I am 'The Vittani' an individual who has come across a great revelation. We live in a society, yes I know it sounds stupid, however, it is true. We live in a totalitarian state in which we have little to no control over our own lives, it's dictated by our glorious rulers the Universal Union and our wellbeing is directly affected by the actions of anti-civil elements. Well I say no more, WE THE CITIZEN must retake control of our destiny.

How we may accomplish this is a rather difficult one, however, I propose a rather... Simple solution. We must band together if we are to survive, help each other, work for each other and most importantly look out for each other. The SOCIALLY ENLIGHTENED are an ever growing group within the City and ask you personally to join us in our crusade across this world so that we may unite the Citizens under a banner worth fighting for.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE OPPURTUNITY AFFORDED TO YOU BY JOINING​
Now my friends, you might be asking yourself "Well this is all well and good but what do I have to gain by joining this group?" well, I 'The Vittani' have spent many years perfecting and honing what it means to be a Citizen and I can teach you snippets of these teachings as you rise through the ranks of the SOCIALLY ENLIGHTENED. It will not be an easy journey, and you will have to make some sacrifices but do not be dissuaded the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

You will join an already growing group of individuals with experience and training to be the best that they can be, they can give unto you support, wisdom and some of their time so that you may better yourself to BECOME SOCIOSAPIENT.

Now what is Sociosapience? It's a state of mind and nirvana achieved through understanding what it truly means to be a Citizen in this day and age, to be under the rule of the Universal Union and to be under constant threat of Anti-Civil elements. Reaching this Nirvanic state is exceedingly difficult but entirely reachable once you join and learn the tenants of the SOCIALLY ENLIGHTENED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW YOU MAY JOIN THE SOCIALLY ENLIGHTENED
All are welcome to join the SOCIALLY ENLIGHTENED it is not an exclusive club that you are going to be restricted by, all we ask is that you do nothing to endanger fellow Enlightened members. We are not an Anti-Civil movement, and neither are we a loyalist movement, but we are a CITIZEN movement.


To officially join you must find 'The Vittani' if you are worthy of joining the cause you will be found and tried. You will be subjected to tests and tribulations over a period of time before you may officially become an Enlightened One.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addendum


The Socially Enlightened are nearing Twenty members strong! Our group has come a long way since its inception, and I am proud to announce that I 'The Vitanni' will be attempting to get our organisation recognised by the Universal Union!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addendum 2


The Socially Enlightened after a short meeting with Administrator Heartwick we have officially been recognised as a Union approved organisation! With our numbers increasing we hope to procure ourselves and office in the near future. Glory!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KIND REGARDS,

THE VITTANI


Screenshot_20.png
 
Back
Top