- Joined
- Sep 8, 2019
- Messages
- 232
- Thread Author
- #1
The talk range is obnoxiously low, there were moments where technically you would hear the person in the same room at a reasonable distance, but in-game it's not the case. It always felt off of how much closer I need to get in order to listen to one's conversation. Take these screenshots as an example.
This is how we started, the person on the desk being the prime example of this complaint. At first we thought he was being silent, until the two next to him were responding to his open answers. All the people around them couldn't hear the guy on the desk.
This is how everyone ended up getting closer, just to hear what the main invidual had to say. This is kinda ridiculous.
It would be great to increase the talk range so people don't have to bunch up as close in order to hear a conversation. I've had this issue a lot of times in different scenarios.
The range for /w is fine as it is. I'm unsure how well the range is for /y. It's probably low too.
This is how we started, the person on the desk being the prime example of this complaint. At first we thought he was being silent, until the two next to him were responding to his open answers. All the people around them couldn't hear the guy on the desk.
This is how everyone ended up getting closer, just to hear what the main invidual had to say. This is kinda ridiculous.
It would be great to increase the talk range so people don't have to bunch up as close in order to hear a conversation. I've had this issue a lot of times in different scenarios.
The range for /w is fine as it is. I'm unsure how well the range is for /y. It's probably low too.
