The Sniper
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2021
- Messages
- 283
- Thread Author
- #1
Profit is Law.
Power is Absolute.
Power is Absolute.
I do not negotiate. I calculate. I do not forgive.
I factor consequences.
Every decision is an equation, and every outcome is predetermined.
Fear is not collateral damage; it is a tool.
Respect is fleeting, but intimidation endures.
You either control the narrative, or the narrative controls you
The world is a board, and every player is a piece. Move them or remove them
Enemies are lessons; rivals are mirrors. Learn from them, surpass them, or erase them
Growth is not optional; it is survival. Stagnation invites destruction
In the ledger of life and empire, all debts are collected
Fear is currency, respect is optional, and influence is absolute
Enemies are lessons; rivals are mirrors. Learn from them, surpass them, or erase them
Growth is not optional; it is survival. Stagnation invites destruction
In the ledger of life and empire, all debts are collected
Fear is currency, respect is optional, and influence is absolute
CONSOLIDATION STRENGTHENS;
FRAGMENTATION WEAKENS
FRAGMENTATION WEAKENS
The Noteworthy
Kyle Branch
@Woundedwaffle
A Soldier for Me, Trash for them
Bruno Maletta
My Brother
.
Kyle Branch
@Woundedwaffle
A Soldier for Me, Trash for them
-"A Soldier, a warrior; one who bears the shield that guards us from the evil that lurks beyond the walls of our cities. I found him, hungry and destitute on a bench. Like all our Heroes, they are thrown into the gutter to rot when their need has outrun them. I do not treat our Heroes like that, I empower them... and you, Kyle; shall be the first to be empowered through the means of what we are building here - together."-
Bruno Maletta
My Brother
-"We came to know each other during the early days of Casto. Together, we stood and chanted for our Leader and his future. A future which crumbled beneath the jealousy of the elites at the top. People like you and me; we were hunted into hiding... purged like the Christian Martyrs during the reign of Diocletianus. But we have come back now. And now, we shall restore the image left to us and rebuild the foundations which Casto left in is wake. Like Casto, we shall empower the people; to empower ourselves, and then - we shall cleanse the elites that lurk in the top of the food chain."-
.
Last edited: