The_Grass-Man's short story submission - ''Digital Jesus''

• Thread starter Thread starter The_Grass_Man
  • Start date Start date
T

The_Grass_Man

Steam Name & ID: The_Grass_Man | https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199055175240

Discord Name & ID:
The_Grass_Man#6549

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|::ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING ACç°é*§°ç SUCKMYCOCKIDOWHATEVERTHEFUCKIWANTHAHAH::|
|::SCANNING CREDENTIALS.... ACCESS
PERMITTED::|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1662914649925.png

Welcome Back agent SUCKMYCOCKIDOWHATEVERIWANTHAHAH.
Please, select a file to analyze.

::FILE | ''OPERATION YENTI''|::
::COMMUNICATION FROM ''DIRECTOR RENTA'' | ''Stop stealing my vegan sushi! If i catch you I'll cut your hands off, goddamn thief!''|::

::FILE | OPERATION ''ASCENSION'' |::
OPENING FILE, PLEASE WAIT....
_
_
_
FILE SUCESSFULLY OPENED:

''Operation ASC-UKNOWN IP DETECTED, ACCESS RESTRICTED.

''Motherf-They cut me off! Dude, you said it was untrackable! What the fuck!''

''I never said that! I literally told you to be quick because it's a goddamn PROTOTYPE. Maybe if you didn't waste time coming up that stupid nickname we would've at-least understood what these blume guys are up to!.''

''Uh, hello? We're Dedsec... We HAVE to do that kind of stuff, it's even written in the hand-book.''

''Wait, there's an handbook? I was never given that!''

''No there isn-look, let's just... Maybe I can re-activate it, but I'll have to do it remotely. Prepare the team and go get the van, we can still do this, but you guys need to start taking this shit seriously... What would The Fox think if he saw us? Come on, get your shit togheter!''

''God... Why do you always have to be right? I'll go start the van.''

1662915515929.png

f1662915600305.png

MAIN INFORMATION:
DIGITAL JESUS is an event that takes place in the Watch Dogs universe, in this event, the Rome's Dedsec cell ''R0M0L0'' has been warned by one of their BLUME informants that the company is working on a project codenamed as: ''ASCENSION''. Unfortunately, their backdoor malfunctioned. So It'll be up to the team led by the main engineer and field operator, ''Q8'', to infiltrate into the BLUME's HQ and retrieve it. Maybe they'll even discover something more about this project. While the other team led by one of the group's best hackers, also knows as ''P4CC10'', will be manipulating the HQ's security system and providing Q8's team with all the info they can find.

I plan on making this a two-part event, the first day will be focused on discovering more about this project and infiltrating the HQ. And the second one will be about stopping this whole operation and deliver Director Renta a digital ass-whooping, or well... Depending on the player's choice it may even be physical.

This event will also have many portions of passiveRP, like some smaller side-tasks or just going to a bar and chat with your teammates while sipping some warm coffee. In this event, players will have a main story-line to follow, but they are free to modify its outcome using various choices they'll be presented with.

This will be a twenty player event, five players will be assigned to Q8's team and another five to P4CC10's one. While the remaining ten will be working as BLUME agents or Dedsec informants.

If your backstory does not cover the following questions, please answer them.

Do you wish to spearhead the project if your concept is accepted? (You will run the event alongside the SS team.): Yes, I'd like to spear-head it.

Is this concept set in the Half-Life universe?: Nope, Watch Dogs one.

Will this concept follow Willard’s Timeline?: Negative.

Will this concept affect the mainserver?: Lol no

Back