Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thetinysquid Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sev

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
112

Preface​


I usually would not be so upset at another user in HL2RP but this user needs to have action taken against them. They have proven to me that they have no regard for RP and are clearly just a minge that has been given far too much leeway.

Though this user has only committed two infringements in my view, I believe that they have continued this same attitude throughout their entire character's existence, having existed since near the beginning of the Rising Sun event.

​

Information​


Your Steam Name:

Sev

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:94434802

Their Steam Name(s):

Copper (Character was Haru Wild)

Their SteamID('s):

STEAM_0:0:228319545

Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?:

thetinysquid#2174

Why do you want them to be banned?:

Mingey behavior in general. Their first offence they were given 30 minutes off the Short Stories server for their character's absurd reaction to someone who threw themselves off the building in front of us. This offence actively ruined a serious RP moment where we had to pause for a moment to chaperone this guy who just kept walking around, past us, talking about how cool everything was. This was an obvious unserious attitude when breaking into a combine facility and encountering people of unknown affiliation. After this encounter a gun was pointed at him and shortly after he was guided out by @ZeroPants while me and @Kaffee continued to RP.

This dampened the mood for me and pissed me off quite a bit. Although they don't have many offenses, they do show an incredibly unserious mindset when it comes to HL2RP. There is no doubt in my mind that they are a minge and that they actively sought out to ruin our RP experience. After talking to them about it on the discord they really don't seem to care at all.

There really isn't much else to say, this guy needs to be taught how HL2RP works and how normal people react.

How long do you think they should be banned for?:

Their first ban was only 30 minutes. They came back and they can obviously not handle it. I think they should be banned from Short Stories until Rising Sun is over and they should be directed to run over the rules once more. In addition they could probably be sent some of the good RP guides WN has on how to play characters as this person obviously does not understand how a character should be played.

Evidence to support your reasoning (Evidence must be clear and it could be logs, pictures or video):

1648002048044.png

Context: I say "NO FUCKING WAY LMAO" when I see this guy stumble into the lab where I was confronting the other two inside with me. The last person I expected to walk in was this guy. The red arrow is where @ZeroPants pulls a gun on the dude and points it at him. He simply responds "Where" "Im lost" "Door was open." This is not how you respond at gun point. At this point I think ZeroPants was tired of it so he just led the guy out while my character continued with the other.

1647999200120.png

Context: This is him in the Short Stories server gloating about how he walked in and stole items. This wouldn't be an issue and I wouldn't really care as he got the items fair and square, but he was literally minging prior to this.


Names of witnesses that can provide extra feedback on this case?: @ZeroPants , @Kaffee , possibly @Imperator RAD-X ?? He watched us at the end of the last day, he could have possibly kept an eye on our RP this time around?​

 
Last edited:
Their Steam name is Copper, and their ID is STEAM_0:0:228319545

Kaffee wanted me to mention he supports this ban request, but is not able to view it.
 
Their Steam name is Copper, and their ID is STEAM_0:0:228319545

Kaffee wanted me to mention he supports this ban request, but is not able to view it.
Added, thanks.
 
1648040355061.png

Dark-RP Mindset, and his attitude fucking sucks. Will discuss with the rest of the staff.
 
View attachment 9684

Dark-RP Mindset, and his attitude fucking sucks. Will discuss with the rest of the staff.

Yeah their attitude does suck. I'd like to hope their talk about kos signs and that shit was a joke but honestly, with how they RP, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a serious statement.
 
I will be handling this ban request as it pertains to short stories. I’ve dealt with this individual before, albeit with a lot of frustration after their initial thirty minute ban. They were pointed to two guides by @Neonity but I highly doubt they read them.

Considering the information provided above, as well as taking into account that this user is actively ruining serious moments I am going to Accept this ban request. This thread is locked, and I will be banning them when the server launches later today. I will update this thread with image proof of the ban when all is said and done.

(Forgive formatting, I just woke up and I’m on phone.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top