Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thiéfaine

RileyTheRoomba

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
588
Thiéfaine
A concerned citizen

71OG-Qxw0AS._SL1024_.png



Information
NAME: ■■■■■■ ■■■■■
ALIAS: Thiéfaine
CID: ■■■■■
SEX: Male
D.O.B: 3/7/1989
NATIONALITY: French

LOYALTY STATUS: Pending Evaluation

Backstory​

The fields of France run red with the blood of her people, so crimson in quality and liberally does it flow. A scarlet sea upon which enemies of the people ride to see the end of their race, and should none seek to stop them all shall drown. For to serve the Homeland is one half of duty, and serving humanity is the second half.

I no longer reside in France. But we bleed all the same. A malice so great, poignant and biblical in nature geared towards us who have done them no harm. Their cruelty has not gone without notice and the complicity of their co-conspirators shan't be forgiven with mere words alone. Action alone shall be what corrects the wrongs they have wracked.

My hand grows weary and my sight dim. My Clark Nova sings softly under a single bulb, her keys sensitive to my coarse touch. My thoughts she spells out in fresh ink which I now struggle to replace. Spare a thought for the lonely columnist. He who must go unseen but who writes all the same. My job is eternal, not one which I choose but one which I must endure.
​

Relations​
'Tarzan'
A man of many talents with plenty piled atop his shoulders. It is both impressive, and admirable that a man of such youth can be so resilient when facing the world in its entirety. You have my utmost respect, and my loyalty. Go forth my friend, bring about the brighter future we all crave.

'Passe-Partout'
You have your place but you are headstrong. Your pessimism brings turmoil to the group and the air is always a shade tenser when both you and Tarzan must find each other in one another's company. Stay strong to the ideal and we shall all see it to the end.

'Moineau'
Your creativity and charm shines through even your more empty-headed moments. So much passion yet relegated to a task so insignificant. You should not be here, but your commitment and loyalty is admirable nonetheless. Should Tarzan trust you, then so shall I.

'Ciboulette'
A welcomed dash of youthful optimism and naivety to the group that I will mourn when it is so unceremoniously tarnished. Much like Moineau you should not be here, this is not a game for you, and I'm not so sure you're made to see it through. He likes you, however, this much is certain. I simply hope his admiration shall not lead to any unneeded distractions.

'Tit-Noir'
I am still skeptical of your purpose. Though I have no quarrel with you as an individual, your position is tenuous and in my eyes a potential detriment to this dynamic; then again, perhaps so am I.

'Pierre'
A man after my own heart, with cigarette mushed eternally between bulbous lips and hat upon his head. It is a shame we talk so seldom, that you talk so seldom; for when I get you going you have plenty to say. Speak more, you have so much to share.
​


Letter to Goodwin 1 (1).png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top