Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

This Ban Appeal Has Been Denied Due To Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Forum Warrior
SS Manager
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
595
Steam Name: Omega
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70142626

Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter )))))))):
How long is the ban for?: 1 Week
The reason you were banned?:
1670378021171.png
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Personally, I don't think what I did was that bad, and I feel as if I had seen worse get by. I don't know what was quite Offensive other than my character's proclaimed feelings that he is indeed attracted sexually to Vortigaunts. If having that as a characterization where this man is genuinely uninterested in relationships with people and only has proper emotional and sexual attraction towards Vortigaunts is against the rules, then that's yet another wall admins put in front of RP. It would be obvious with this character that offense was not intended, and anyone involved with his antics had usually had an enjoyable time.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Not really.


Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: @Freudek @wackyTiger @Garratz were the Civil Protection in the PEMDAS incident, and @Donavin Jones was the Vortigaunt I had procclaimed specific attraction for, which is what I assume the OffensiveRP was.
 
Hello! thanks for waiting.

There was a post made on the forums with a short video of the twin towers being hit by aircraft on 9/11. This was deleted by yourself three minutes after posting. However, regardless of this, you still went ahead and posted it, possibly knowing full well that it could have been deemed offensive. Because of this, and your ban pertaining to offensive role play in general, your ban appeal is being denied. Along with this and having discussed this with the rest of the staff team your ban is being extended to a one month ban.

1670406186817.png


1670406154670.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top