Dr. Ternith Plague
"Expedition: ZERO"
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2022
- Messages
- 276
- Thread Author
- #1
Following the swift and prompt removal of Delmond Blake, things went downhill quickly. Survivors abound, and City-2 finally reaps what it sows. However, one of the few survivors make haste out of the city - whether by force, or by willing relocation is yet to be presented.
<:: PUBLIC INFO-RECORDS DATABASE - CITY-2 - DISTRICT 44 - PRESCOTT WHARF ::> |
"All men, women, and children have their roles in society. I just know I'm standing on the right side of the bridge." |
CITIZEN NAME: Thomas Vander | PRE-RELOCATION ASSIGNMENT: City-2 - District-44 - Prescott Wharf Export and Ironworks CONTACT LOST - CONSULT DATA RECORDS FOR FURTHER INDICATION |
AGE: 41 | FORMER OCCUPATION: Metalworks Engineer |
DATE OF BIRTH: November 22nd, 1979 | CURRENT LOCATION: INDUSTRIAL SECTOR 24 |
EDUCATION: Baccularrate - Engineering | NATIONALITY: British Isles |
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Caucasian man standing at 173cm (5'8"), along his arm is a series of scratch scars akin to those of a rabid animal or machinery, along his arm is tattooed 'PWEI-C2:06476:SPV'. | FAMILIAL STATUS: AUDIT COMPLETE - RESULTS BELOW Daryl Meadows-Vander - Father, Deceased Susanna Lutz-Vander - Mother, Alive Viktoria Vander - Sister, Elder, Alive Ansgar Vander - Brother, Younger, Alive |
KNOWN LANGUAGES: English German | DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: British Isles accent, scars along left, right arms, tattoo depicting the word 'PWEI-C2:06476:SPV'. |
<:: CITY-57- CIVIL HEALTH SERVICE - MEDICAL RECORDS FOR: THOMAS VANDER ::> |
MENTAL STATE: DESTABILIZING | HEALTH DISORDERS: NONE OF NOTE |
ADDICTIONS: NONE OF NOTE | INJURIES: Mechanical injury, multiple cuts - Scarred |
DISABILITIES: NONE OF NOTE | CURRENT TREATMENT PLAN: NONE OF NOTE |
MENTAL ILLNESSES: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, resurfacing from previous occurances within Industrial-24. | TRAITS: Briton accented, tattoo depicting the word 'PWEI-C2:06476:SPV'. |
BEHAVIORAL NOTES: NONE OF NOTE | INTEREST: Last noted talking with a fellow Supervisor from Prescott Wharf about 'opening up an Imports shop in wherever they ended up. Noted as the 'Leith Docks Imports'. |
Amongst the effects and details of the man, a journal - leather-bound and clipped together with a metal clip to keep it shut...
Been thinking back on my time in City-2 again. Caught myself thinking about Delmond Blake. Were it not for the bastard, I likely wouldn't be considering moving shop to one of those Industrial Sectors. Alas, I heard things were going south once more. First, the Nexus goes out. Now, no one can get a hold of that blasted global network. Everything's on the fritz, and I ain't no technical expert.
Looking back to Delmond, though... the man had a good heart in him. But his ideals were wrong in every way. Anyone who tried to oppose him - loyalist or not - was shot. Somehow, we were able to use the Prescott Wharf as a place of shelter, 'til the boys in camouflage armor came marching in, saying all was fine, the city was under control. Thought all went well until Big Ben got blasted into bits and pieces. Mighty fine mess that was to clean up. Now, I'm on a train, bound for Industrial Sector 24, and hopefully somewhere better than this blasted hellhole. Two years it took me to convince myself to do it. And I wouldn't have spent it any other way. I've written out some plans for a store I'm aiming to open up. Since my arrival, a sore lack of easily available alcohol has been ever-present. That includes Gin, Guinness, a proper Brandy, and Wine. Good wine. So, I used one of the inter-city mailing systems, got in touch with a friend from Fifty-Seven that got himself a pub up and running. He gave me a few tips and even provided a name for the place...
Might just work in my favor, play my cards right. It's been an insane week. Best start from the week's start.
Marcus got elected to the Consulate-General position. He and Erama had solid plans to start fixing this place, making it better for everyone. Around the same time, I got inducted into the Workers' Union. Well, 'inducted' is a soft word for it. 'Conscripted' is better, all things considered. Things changed, recently... I don't know the details, but some Rebels got into the Nexus. They *shot* Marcus, Erama, Callaway - they even shot all the civvies in there. Most got patched up, one or two died. But now? I'm hearing word the Combine's *pissed*. Not just hearing. *Seeing*. They activated the Autonomous Judgment Waiver. When it started, I couldn't help but think back to what happened back at Prescott Wharf. So many dead on the ground, all because of some terrorists pretending like they want a 'better way'. This isn't how you do it. Now? They don't have the Combine's attention solely. They have *my* attention. You reading this, bastards? I hope so, because I won't stop until I make sure all your men are lying bleeding on the ground like Cross was. Swear my life on it. |
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS
┏━━━━━━━━┑
Hatred
▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Reverence
▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
┗━━━━━━━━┚
City-2
▮▮▮▮▮▯▯
There isn't much I can blame upon the City itself. It is the actions of one man that upsets the balance of many men. The Rot
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯
What the fuck is going on with this city? First thing I see is a bunch of flesh things on the ground, next thing I know, some fucking prophet person pops out of nowhere? Fuck that.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
┏━━━━━━━━┑
Hatred
▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
Reverence
▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
┗━━━━━━━━┚
Delmond Blake
▯▯▯▯▯▯▯
If there were ever a bigger piece of shit of a man. You couped a city, destroyed it from the inside, and killed hundreds of thousands for radical ideals... Yer a fool, man.Marcus Cross
▮▮▮▮▮▮▯
Cross, whatever the hell's going on with this Rot thing, you seem to be one of the more... Knowledged people about it. Point being: Whatever's going on, we need to figure it out before it eats this place inside-out.I always joked in my head that if someone tried to blast you straight to hell you'd probably disarm them before they could consider it... Now? I'm not so sure what to think, lad... There's rumors... That you're alive... I don't much believe them, though...Lad, I'm so sorely glad for your victory. But... Something's off... You told me to not trust Baron. What do you mean? We all know something's off with the Ministry, but this is out of the blue... 'Rot Prophet'
▮▯▯▯▯▯▯
I'm... So dearly confused. You must be linked to these Rot people somehow 'Baron' Moreau
▮▮▮▯▯▯▯
I've got reason to like you. I really do, you trust me to do these speeches like I've done them for years. But someone told me something that seemed... Off... What's the truth behind you, 'Moreau'? And why introduce yourself in such a suave manner instead of being right and upfront?
Last edited: