TLH: Chapter 2 PROLOGUE Feedback - "The Coming of the Storm"

Imperator RAD-X

The Supreme Marshal
Staff Member
Server Council
Thank you SO MUCH for playing the second chapter's passive roleplay element for the past week. Here is the feedback requests. Please fill this out. Thank you!

Section One
  • What did you enjoy the most about the events?
  • What did you least enjoy most about the events?
  • Did you / did you not like how long the event lasted for?
Section Two
  • Was the starting time preferable for you?
  • Were the Event's Staff helpful or unhelpful?
  • Did you like your preferred role?
  • Who do you believe excelled in their position in the roleplay?
Section Three
  • What do you wish to see in the future?
  • What do you not wish to see in the future?
  • In an honest opinion, how would you rate the event in its entirety?

Section One
  • What did you enjoy the most about the events? The semi passive rp and Ethan Going sicko mode
  • What did you least enjoy most about the events? The little hiccups and long admin response times as a result of a lot of things happening.
  • Did you / did you not like how long the event lasted for?yes.
Section Two
  • Was the starting time preferable for you?yes.
  • Were the Event's Staff helpful or unhelpful? Helpful but slow, but slowness is to be expected.
  • Did you like your preferred role? Yes, I enjoy being the protagonist
  • Who do you believe excelled in their position in the roleplay? Wyatt Dunlap(Pinepple), Medical lady(Gr4ss I think), Callum Wood (Cookie)
Section Three
  • What do you wish to see in the future? More passive/semi-passive RP and combat rp as opposed to s2k.
  • What do you not wish to see in the future? if that don't work, more gun
  • In an honest opinion, how would you rate the event in its entirety? Solid 10/13

Section One
  • What did you enjoy the most about the events? A less inherently action-focused event that dealt less with an external threat and built more conflict and narratives between each individual character - having more like this mixed in would be excellent.
  • What did you least enjoy most about the events? Although not really too much of an issue, music should be used more for setting the scene and creating an atmosphere, even if there isn't something dramatic going on. Not an issue with mainstream events as there's always music playing, but dead silence can be a bit awkward in passive.
  • Did you / did you not like how long the event lasted for? As the event was passively focused, I couldn't really claim it was too long/too short. Having subtle hints and build up for future hooks is fantastic, though. Even longer-form ones couldn't hurt.
Section Two
  • Was the starting time preferable for you? N/A, passive focused.
  • Were the Event's Staff helpful or unhelpful? Helpful - responded reasonably quickly, even with reduced numbers.
  • Did you like your preferred role? Yes.
  • Who do you believe excelled in their position in the roleplay? The vast majority of participants were very strong - any others I didn't get a real chance to talk to. Notable: Callum Woods, Delilah Baker, Ethan Edwardson, Game Masters.
Section Three
  • What do you wish to see in the future? More passive, internal events - not replacing action and conflict with a third party, but mixing morals, distrust and player-to-player focused events into other gameplay.
  • What do you not wish to see in the future? A constant bombardment of high-danger external conflict; sometimes felt like there wasn't enough time for passive between mini-events occurring.
  • In an honest opinion, how would you rate the event in its entirety? Friday night was an incredibly strong show for passive-focused events outside of the main story. The rest of the days were fun and fairly engaging, with only a few small hiccups and maybe /slightly/ too many external threats to face, as odd and contradictory for gameplay that sounds.

Section One
  • What did you enjoy the most about the events? They gave players something to do amongst the passive RP, and also lead up to the beginning of Chapter 2
  • What did you least enjoy most about the events? Hard to say for sure as I wasn’t too involved with a lot of them that much, but I’d say -some- of the events seemed to prioritise characters with some form of weaponry, for instance the fight down at the gas station, I was mainly sitting in the bunker for the whole thing, and I felt like there could’ve been more to get a weaponless character such as mine more involved in that.
  • Did you / did you not like how long the event lasted for? It was fine for how long it lasted
Section Two
  • Was the starting time preferable for you? Definitely
  • Were the Event's Staff helpful or unhelpful? Quite helpful :blanky:
  • Did you like your preferred role? It’s fine
  • Who do you believe excelled in their position in the roleplay? Rad X as the Vortigaunt of course, he matches their character well!
Section Three
  • What do you wish to see in the future? Events that get everyone involved in some way or another
  • What do you not wish to see in the future? There’s not really anything I don’t want to see more of, though.
  • In an honest opinion, how would you rate the event in its entirety? Solid 7/10, it was decent and worked well as a little bridge to Chapter 2, which I cannot wait for tomorrow!

Back