Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Transmission Lost - Day One Feedback

it's fun so far, i liked the creeping horror and the fact that the story forces us to isolate and go alone. much better than s2k slop

i do find it odd how i had to paypal alessio 30$ to participate, though. anyone else?

Loved everything thus far. Love the ambiguous "hauntings" that's going on, and our people trying to rationalize it.

The pacing is good. We're getting used to how to run the station, learning how to divide work and getting more comfortable traveling. I can't wait for the rug to be ripped from underneath us and have someone get eaten by a skinwalker or something.
The darkness is pretty frustrating at times but it adds to the feeling of mystery. Traveling is hard because you get lost so easily if you go even slightly in the wrong direction.

Overall, I loved it and I wait for the rest. I wanna fix up more shit and see cryptids

it was pretty good for the part where i could attend, pacing was pretty good
but it is not realistic at all, there were no tall alien cat waifus like in the original game.....

Back