Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Transmission Lost - Day Three Feedback

Guys alex lived dont believe the lies... He's out there spreading the documents he found, along with all the notes. DONT believe the ss staff's lies.

But seriously, GREAT event. It felt like we actually had to choose an impactful thing at the end. And congrats to Eski to escaping. Other then that, the music was great, the setting was great. I loved it. Thx Raptorian for hosting this, absolute banger.

20240219224711_1.jpg

Also, Alessio lied to me. he said we would get its time to clean when we got the good ending.. What the hell man?

Guys alex lived dont believe the lies... He's out there spreading the documents he found, along with all the notes. DONT believe the ss staff's lies.

But seriously, GREAT event. It felt like we actually had to choose an impactful thing at the end. And congrats to Eski to escaping. Other then that, the music was great, the setting was great. I loved it. Thx Raptorian for hosting this, absolute banger.

View attachment 31347

Also, Alessio lied to me. he said we would get its time to clean when we got the good ending.. What the hell man?
Wait wat Alex died???

Johnny was sacrificed for the true ending
However, one thing I would've liked during passive day 2 was the mannequins returning for like the horror. BUT this event was very very good and despite all the problems and delays we finished the event

A banger. I had tons of fun, and it was unfortunate that I was the only one to survive. Though to be fair, only Filip was with my character when we discovered the guy and he told us what to do, and then he went to blow his brains out... so no wonder everyone was like "wtf why are u trying to kill it"
But this made for an excellent narrative, and shit went down quickly after the second day. Too bad some people couldn't make it to the last episode, but I had fun with the people involved regardless.

This was such a successful event

idk lol i blew my brains out 10 minutes in and i had to paypal alessio a 40$ for it

on a serious note i enjoyed the event despite the hiccups we faced, the cast of characters was fun and had a good dynamic going on between two narcissists, a senile old man and an eager 30 something year old. too bad quest didnt participate in day 2 and 3. cant say much about day 3 for obvious reasons!

Back