Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

TRANSMISSION LOST - DAY TWO FEEDBACK

alessiodoomboy

Admin
Staff Member
Admin
SS Manager
Creative Team
Leave Feedback Here!

Question from the event team:
How many of you have chromium branch of GMOD? Could you hear the music? Was it effective?​

it was good, i liked the buildup and the gming. still i think it's pretty weird that i had to paypal alessio another 30$ just for this day

I got a little peek at the dubious little creature that wishes mischief upon us. Funny that we bought the bear trap just as we got attacked too, but we are WINNING right now! I think more phones in more locations would be cool, like having a phone in the transformer stations!

I liked it. Wish we had a full team though. Hoping that everyone makes it on third day.

I have Chromium, i could hear the music, and it absolutely was effective, made me shiver me timbers. Though maybe we could use a few more staff during passiverp.. i need to have feedback on my rp bruh!!!

oh and also.

I TOLD YOU. WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?

going off alex jones GIF

I have Chromium, i could hear the music, and it absolutely was effective, made me shiver me timbers. Though maybe we could use a few more staff during passiverp.. i need to have feedback on my rp bruh!!!

oh and also.

I TOLD YOU. WHY DIDNT YOU BELIEVE ME?

going off alex jones GIF
Oh and also. Please add a radio that we can buy. with the song ''Its time to clean'' By hot dad. thank you.

Back