Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Travis art dump

George

Willard Networks Whistleblower
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Messages
1,550
some basic sfm shit I made, I'm pretty new to this.


FemChar Down:
First SFM I made on my own, no story behind it really besides me being bored. I made the whole scene myself, even the ground. Could have used better lighting and effects though.
fight1.jpeg
The Deal:
First SFM I ever made, but I was given some help with it. Very happy with the background characters, but the guy in the brown coats lighting is annoying as it just looks off compared to the rest, I could probably fix it by pushing him closer to the other three guys.
gaming.jpeg
Dinner:
Made in SFM, was meant to recreate a server event I hosted/co-hosted with @Liam Could have used better lighting though.
1655105602570.png
NFF:

Made in Gmod, pretty happy with how it turned out. Was my rebel group at the time. Lighting again, could have been better.
1652745925574.jpeg
Italian Meeting:
Made this for a char-bio and barely used it, very happy with the blood decals and propping, though could have done with a few more on the floor to break up the flatness of the map. Lighting again, could have been better.
1652746003642.png
Church:
Made in Gmod once again, this time I was pretty happy with the lighting, but could have been much better still. Everything else turned out fine.
1652746059599.png
Wonderwall:
Made in Gmod, no real story behind it other than it being my character at the time.
1652746247770.png
Shit, Run!
This was more of an experiment with lighting than anything else in SFM, volumetrics was used heavily. Posing is not great on this one on the two rebels. Lighting could have been blended better too.
runaway.jpg
Deals gone bad:
Was mostly made because of the new models on the server, wanted to see bodygroups and shit, but also down to experimenting with blur. Lighting isn't great on this one, but also not the worst.
deal.jpg
Wonderwall Part 2:
This was somewhat inspired by server events, but I gave up on the idea of recreating it in order to create a new photo. Very happy with the lighting on this one, but the posing is a little weird. Blame the models for that ig, but me too.
kanyewest.jpg
Block Inspection:
This one was inspired by the start of HL:A in the laundromat, where you can see the officers up close but they can't see you. I tried my best recreating it a little, with my own touch to it. Not perfect as always, lighting especially, as the posing was mostly all presets.blockparty.jpg
Last Stand:
This one I am pretty happy with, could have done more with the background, but overall decent lighting and posing. I edited it in photoshop afterwards, so it's a lot more well done than the others.
laststandedit.jpg
Funeral:
Self explanatory really, recreation of server events. My char died with one other guy, this was their funeral. Very cool
burial.png
New gun!:
Recreation of a server event from a while ago, but one I am pretty proud of! Did a lot of work wit the lighting and posing, creating something I am really proud of

passdagun.jpg.
 
Last edited:
updated once more, as I am now enjoying making sfms
 
Oh how lovely :approve: Your photo is 10x better than mine
D3E2C36E3E075B2808089BEBDE3B5CCB38E23B20
 
Smoke:
No backstory behind this, just bored, wanted to do art for my new character. It's alright.
Smoke.jpeg
One Beer:
Drinking a beer I guess lol
1660285529141.png
Cool rock:
Some fucking vorts broke into my apartment an woke him up to show him a stupid ass rock.
1660285461404.png
Tunnel Snakes Rule1?1!!1:
Copied @BurgerWithOnion photo
1660533231475.png
Deal Updated:
Remade with different chars and stuff lol
1660533306907.png
Ctrl + E:
GIVE ME FUCKING SCRIPTS I PRESSED CTRL AND E AT THE SAME TIME
1660582837935.png
 
Last edited:
Gutted I wasn't there ic for that funeral. Created some tension between PF and Broker though, having not been informed about it happening. :'(
 
Back
Top