Twitch's guide on how to survive in the QZ

twitch_subbot

Hello yes, it is I and I am here to bring you another guide on how to survive in the QZ. With this guide, I ensure you that you will know most of the basics and how to survive.

It's not very simple for new players with no experience whatsoever, but this guide will help you succeed in surviving in the QZ. The QZ is a dangerous place because you have to watch out for CP's and OTA. Those are the main threats when it comes to surviving the QZ. Zombies are like babies but they will still fuck you up if you aren't smart with your decisions. If you do not have a weapon then do not approach the creature. In scenarios where you're stuck in a corner and are forced to fight a zombie without any weapon try kicking it or throwing something hard at it that is if the zombie is a morph that a mod is using then run away to a safe place where you can escape the zombie. If they are just an NPC just jump over them they'll get confused. The smuggler is the safest place as they require to open the big door but since they are fucking dumb and not really smart you can easily escape.

Now food and water are hard to get. If you find a way into the city and then another way out then it should be pretty easy. You can also get food and water from players dying in the QZ. Chances are they've just gotten their ration and have come into the QZ and have died by who knows what. If you get contacts that can help you then you can use that to your advantage too.

Now about Combine. They're the most dangerous people in the QZ as they arent dumb as fuck and they know what they're doing, plus they have a gun, and it's very hard to find one/craft one so. OTA Mainly don't leave the train tracks, if you go to the train tracks then they will follow you up until you go back to the QZ zone and up the stairs, Unless it is a judgement waiver they arent able to come into the QZ zone. Civil protection sometimes does patrol the QZ and they will follow you till they find you. From my experience, if you go back to the smuggler or into the sewers or vents, they won't do shit to you. They can whoever go into apartments and search the place.

When it is a judgement waiver you must go to a safe place and hide, do not make any sound. If you're at a place where let's say you gotta jump somewhere and then go through something chances are they will simply ignore that place unless they hear noises. I almost experienced a judgement waiver once when I was hiding in an apartment with 2 other guys the apartment I was in didn't have the elevator working, so there was another way in which involved parkour and going through somewhere, we made no noise and then the admin cancelled the judgement waiver and we survived.

Also about zombies sometimes really strong zombies can spawn that can fuck your ass up very easily, bulky zombies from Half-life Opposite Force are the zombies you should be careful about, when you walk they can easily catch up to you, and if you sprint and slowly get away from him, he can jump towards you at very fast speed and catch up to you. So try avoiding him, if you hear a growl then there's probably one down there.

END OF GUIDE

You can also get food and water from players dying in the QZ. Chances are they've just gotten their ration and have come into the QZ and have died by who knows what.
The problem with this is that, it’s likely that they were killed by a zombie unless it’s in front of a turret, but logically if they were killed by a zombie then that likely means that the supply’s they have and their body itself is likely covered in xenian infection, which you touching will cause you to be infected

The problem with this is that, it’s likely that they were killed by a zombie unless it’s in front of a turret, but logically if they were killed by a zombie then that likely means that the supply’s they have and their body itself is likely covered in xenian infection, which you touching will cause you to be infect
The problem with this is that, it’s likely that they were killed by a zombie unless it’s in front of a turret, but logically if they were killed by a zombie then that likely means that the supply’s they have and their body itself is likely covered in xenian infection, which you touching will cause you to be infected
I have seen corpses that had food on them.which werent infected, obviously if you see infected resources you are not gonna touch them.

Well you can’t really tell if they’re covered in xenian infection OOCly because there is no model for it, and if you clearly can’t see it OOCly then you obviously can’t see it ICly, and basically, what I’m saying is you have no way of telling if there is infected on it, like with real germs, the cells are microscopic so it would look normal unless there was visible infection on it such as small peaces of fauna

Well unless an admin states it is infected you cant really be sure. So if an admin doesnt say its infected then you can use it

Well unless an admin states it is infected you cant really be sure. So if an admin doesnt say its infected then you can use it
true, I think the infection system in the game might be a bit broken, originaly, I thought it was an actual effect from when you got too close to xen fauna or got hit by a zombie, but instead it depends on how high your roll is to see how infected you are, well done Atle..........

Back