Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Two Of Them.

Leko

Radio Bob Approved
Gamemaster
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
427
Ive Returned, and this time with 2 Images. And, again, im open for critism.

The first one is based of a Suggestion by Juko. Oh yeah i'll be taking Suggestions now. just post your ideas in the replies, and ill think about doing them.
poster-23-02-11 22-22-48.pngposter-23-02-11 20-24-22.png
 
You're improving a lot with framing and lighting! I like the recurring theme of using that cyan blue light to denote the Combine. If you really wanted these to look better, some post-processing in photoshop or GIMP could do wonders, touching up the rougher areas of the screen. Are you using Gmod for these scenes? If so, I'd suggest taking some time to try out scenebuilding as well as posing, getting some props in the background to liven things up. The top scene would look way better with some rubble flying around, some posters strewn against the walls, maybe a burning vehicle if things have gotten really violent!

Best advice I could give is to keep it up, and try to improve on at least one thing every time you make a scene. So long as you're doing that, you'll get better quick.
 
poster-23-02-11 22-22-48.png

the food riots my beloved...
 
You're improving a lot with framing and lighting! I like the recurring theme of using that cyan blue light to denote the Combine. If you really wanted these to look better, some post-processing in photoshop or GIMP could do wonders, touching up the rougher areas of the screen. Are you using Gmod for these scenes? If so, I'd suggest taking some time to try out scenebuilding as well as posing, getting some props in the background to liven things up. The top scene would look way better with some rubble flying around, some posters strewn against the walls, maybe a burning vehicle if things have gotten really violent!

Best advice I could give is to keep it up, and try to improve on at least one thing every time you make a scene. So long as you're doing that, you'll get better quick.
Thank you, And yes im using GMod. And the thing with the Better scene building with props, I really lack in that Department. Wich is why i mostly do stuff in tight areas, Or the Indoors in General. I Focus way more on how the Ragdolls look than actual Props going around. And i defently agree that i should somehow Always remind myself to Add some Props. This is also my first ''Riot'' style Poster. And i have mostly not Even touched stuff like Photoshop or GIMP, So yeah ill look into that too. But Thanks alot For your Advice!
 
I will be Doing something about Goodfella, bet.
 
Back
Top