Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented typing noises for combine/administration PDAs

Kaffee

Adminge
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
518
so you know how when you are typing away on a citizen terminal and you can hear the satisfying little clicky noises right?
what if we had the same thing for typing into PDAs?

just a little thing that would be kinda cool ok?
 
I'm reviving a very old thread here but I had to comment on this, as this one also directly affects me.
If this suggestion gets accepted, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to be happy with it which I have no problem against. However, the only reason I'm using a PDA over the computer when I'm playing my CMRU char to log patient files is that I won't have to hear the keyboard typing noise, as you get burnt out of it very quicky once you're in your 4th file today and typing paragraphs describing your patients treatments.
I would be infinitely glad if this system is to be implemented, it will come with an option to turn PDA typing noises on/off.
That being said, I support this idea for the other players sake.
 
This can be done, will add a toggle for clients to turn it on / off.
 
Back
Top