Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Unable to be searched

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 418
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 418

Guest
  1. Bug: People cannot search me, only when tied
  2. Description: Every time a CP or any person, including admins, try to search me, it prints out an error message of "Somebody else is using this inventory already" which renders them unable to search me. The same applies for when admins try to forcefully search me via the staff command. I'm not sure when this started, probably 2-3 days ago, and I have no idea how to recreate it.
  3. Errors/time: No errors in console.
  4. Images/recording: @Votton can vouch for it being broken.
 
I have the same issue when I try to force search invs as an Admin and seems to be a more recent issue like said in the bug report. Not sure how to reproduce it either but I've had 2-3 people who've had the same issue.

Respawning the player doesn't fix it either.
 
Had this issue with a citizen earlier as a CP. I sent them a search request and they said they never got it. It said the request was sent the first time, but then said "You can't do that right now" for every attempt afterwards. Have a feeling its something to do with the server eating the /charsearch command and then thinking it is waiting to be accepted infinitely.
 
Back
Top