- Joined
- Mar 13, 2023
- Messages
- 17
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Iqut
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173208852
Name of the Admin you were banned by: STEAM_0:0:173208852
How long is the ban for?: 14 days (4/10/2023, 3:00:47 AM)
The reason you were banned?: Meta-gaming to shotcop.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't understand the reason why I was banned when I'm not concerned in any way in the scene, I was just running around the slums looking for resources for some projects and the only thing that concerned me in the scene was that when I was passing from the slums to HB-3 in order to retrieve and deposit some resources in my apartment, a player started to shoot a PC, leading to his death. the only thing that I did at that moment was to yell to flee the area, thank you for reading.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: unfortunately no
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173208852
Name of the Admin you were banned by: STEAM_0:0:173208852
How long is the ban for?: 14 days (4/10/2023, 3:00:47 AM)
The reason you were banned?: Meta-gaming to shotcop.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't understand the reason why I was banned when I'm not concerned in any way in the scene, I was just running around the slums looking for resources for some projects and the only thing that concerned me in the scene was that when I was passing from the slums to HB-3 in order to retrieve and deposit some resources in my apartment, a player started to shoot a PC, leading to his death. the only thing that I did at that moment was to yell to flee the area, thank you for reading.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: unfortunately no
Last edited: