Alright listen, there is absolutely no reason in the universe I should be unbanned. With that I think that we all have those moments where we start something and there's no going back, we just have to see it through. For me, this was one of those moments and mind you there is still no reason to unban me.
I am attaching the real event in this post, now see for yourself the fucking atrocity I decided to commit for no reason other than I was being stupidly reckless with my favorite RP server on Gmod. I truly don't know what I was thinking, and I one hundred percent need to face reprocussions for what I did, but I can't stand the thought of not playing Willard again. Please reconsider.
I want to apologize personally to David Silverstein as he was inside the warehouse I was outside of when I committed such an act. I'm sorry David (Deek29) I should have stopped when I knew you were there but I ruined your experience working for the CWU with my stupid fucking ways. I hope that you will forgive me.
I also want to apologize to the entire server because what I did was completely unacceptable and intolerable for everyone who witnessed the event. I'm also happy for everyone who just saw the ban notifaction could get a good laugh from it because I honestly deserve it. I hope that everyone who can even remotely be effected or affected by it can forgive me although you shouldn't.
just to let you know that the ban was upped to perma just after the month ban.
but, the discussion for the perma was to reduce it to 5 months. while this is your first offence, it was a pretty big one in the eyes of many staff members.
if you haven't already. i would suggest apologising to the player in discord DMs, forum PMs or any other messaging platform rather then in the appeal.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.