Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Under Red Skies - Feedback thread!

Kaffee

Adminge
Day one is done, and we have seen many deaths!
Rest in peace to everyone who died to gang affiliation.

Let us know what you thought!

See you tomorrow!
1666479855868.png

I like how Civil Protection / Gangs / Black Market Dealers all had the same Respect "Live and let live"

Half the units are brain dead...
Where will people get food?
where do people even get money to buy food...
The rest is good af

managed to get inducted into a chinese triad as an american foreigner. the roleplay was really fun, met a lot of people including some other foreigners who didn't even speak a lick of chinese, which was fun.

the rp interaction in this event is phenomenal and i loved every single bit of it. i CANNOT WAIT for day 2!!!

Beheaded two poor fools to trick a russian into trust us enough to give us guns.

All in all a pretty average day.

So far its been enjoyable. I liked the small mini-events held by staff.
Gangs wouldn't really RP with you at all. It was either "Sup. Gimme ur money fam" or they point a gun in your face for standing in a doorway

Pretty sure two guys went around attacking people with bats for no reason. Was in the middle of talking to a guy by a campfire and next thing I know the guy is being beaten to death with bats with no Rp to start the engagement

Pretty Good Day, had glass of water, some noodles....brutally killed a man...overall good day

But on serious note:
It was pretty fun day!
Lot of RP, interactions, drugs beacuse yes, and overall it was fun to see gangs interactions.

Very fun, beheaded two guys, got beheaded. Sometimes people can be a bit script hungry but other than that the RP was really good

-Everyone is killing each other with melee weapons in TBC.
-you can't really do anything when you are not in a gang/Civil Protection

Half the units are brain dead...
Where will people get food?
where do people even get money to buy food...
The rest is good af

People come to my Shop to get food or to get a Task to buy Food / You guys need to interact with the Shops if the CCA doesn't supply you

Last edited:
Back