Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Under Red Skies - Feedback thread!

Purgatory was open numerous times throughout the day. Unfortunately, we can't supply drinks at the moment due to better lack of supplies, but that didn't detract from it being a successful roleplay hub while having the venue simultaneously doubling as a recruitment hub for the Midnight Marauders and serving as a very easy gate-way and funnel into the Triad gang.

View attachment 15724

We're currently working on establishing successful venues and businesses across the map through coordination & organization IC & OOC to provide venues for roleplay and more avenues into successfully joining a gang. The "Afterlife" run by @NaughtyNicholas will serve as a hotspot for gang recruitment unless NaughtyNick has ulterior motives for his store, which I fully respect, and allow gangs a proper venue to try and grow their members.

Expect more to come from Marauder businesses, is what I'm saying. I recommend stopping by Purgatory tomorrow and seeing it out for yourself, the business location is hidden away smack-dab in Marauder territory, though, which may make it difficult to visit if you're gang-affiliated.
this is a paid sponsor

Only problem with server is:
Respons times with tickets are somewhat horrific, but somewhat managable. I managed to play with GM guy, so no issues really

No where to get food and water, and water just seems impossible to get

Nothing to do unless you are gang affiliated, well fucking boring

Everyone is getting mugged on all street corners by gangs

Random people are just being killed???

TBC is rampant, and if you want to survive, you either have to script for a metal pipe or just get random murdered
Not much that can be done about the response times, there was an insane amount of requests today because a bunch of people never got set up

I dont know where to get any food or water, it is a problem and I think something will be done soon

join a gang, preferably the Batters (we are the cool ones (we arent dead))

to avoid getting mugged... eh... join a gang, people might not mess with you if it would piss off a gang

I havent heard or seen random people get killed, but a bunch of people have died on day one

TBC is rampant mainly because the gangs are fighting each other and fighting cops, not much you can do about it, PLEASE do not vote S2K if anyone is using melee, it makes the melee do nothing (i suspect that it has to do with latency).

IT FUCKING SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED jk it was fun communism forever ong ong

Back