Silta
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2021
- Messages
- 147
- Thread Author
- #1
Let the staff/Creative Team pick one day out of the year and call it Unification Day.
Unification Day is the anniversary of the 7-hour war and when the human race surrendered to the combine empire. Will it be pointless? Probably? It might not even be remembered. But the use of holidays and special event days seems cool. I didn't get to do much during the fair as I was busy, but it was fun and offered many roleplay opportunities.
Unification Day is the anniversary of the 7-hour war and when the human race surrendered to the combine empire. Will it be pointless? Probably? It might not even be remembered. But the use of holidays and special event days seems cool. I didn't get to do much during the fair as I was busy, but it was fun and offered many roleplay opportunities.