NitroSky
Combine Loyalist
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2022
- Messages
- 161
- Thread Author
- #1
UNION-3
UNIT DATAFILE
UNIT DATAFILE
|
"The things I do, I do for you, Mi Hermano." -BASIC INFORMATION- TAGLINE: UNION-3 CID: # [REDACTED] GENDER: Male NATIONALITY: Mexican-American PLACE OF BIRTH: El Paso, Texas CURRENT LOCATION: City 24 OCCUPATION: Civil Protection Functionary STATUS: Active | -PHYSICAL INFORMATION- PHYSICAL STATE: Stable HEIGHT: 5’10” WEIGHT: 173 lbs EYES: Blue HAIR: Light Brown ETHNICITY: Hispanic BODY TYPE: Average NOTABLE FEATURES: N/A |
| -PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION- MENTAL STATE: Stable MENTAL DISABILITIES: Anxiety KEY PERSONAL TRAITS: Helpful, Loyal, Introverted, Motivated KNOWN INTERESTS: Cooking, Exercising, Philosophy, Smoking. KNOWN LANGUAGES: English, Spanish | -FAMILY- MOTHER: Jennifer [REDACTED] - DECEASED FATHER: Juan [REDACTED] - DECEASED BROTHER: Alexander [REDACTED] - MISSING BROTHER: Pablo [REDACTED] - ALIVE (C62) FAMILY COHESION: Preserved |
-RELATIONSHIPS- ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE NEUTRAL FEARS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED |
VICTOR-8 - Member of the Goon squad, and a damn good Medic. Always manage to have a few laughs while on patrol with you and JURY-12.
JURY-12 - What can I say, I've known you since we were both civilians, working at the warehouse together. I trust all my comrades, but you stand out amongst the rest. A member of the Goon squad.
(The worst has come to pass, you were deserviced in the line of duty; bravely fighting against a rebel outpost to restore communications to C24. I feel like a coward, I should have been there with you. I could have saved you, maybe I could have taken your place.
Rest in Peace, Clayton, my friend... Nunca te olvidaré.)
JUDGE-4 - Pretty sure you interrogated me before I enlisted, probably more than once. Still a great compatriot to have in the field. Really knows his shit and taught me a lot, still does in fact.
UNION-5 - Been on a lot of patrols with you and gotten to know you quite well. Feels like you were born for this job, as if you were a Functionary in a past life.
XRAY-6 - You taught me a lot when I was still a recruit, took me on a few patrols back then too. We all sacrifice something in this job, but I've seen you take anything that's been thrown at you. Machine gun fire? Explosions? You're a seasoned Functionary, and well deserving of the Rank Leader position.
HELIX-5 - You were my first patrol partner and instructor after my enlistment. Quite laid back, didn't force me to call him 'Sir' or 'Rank Leader', just 'Five' will do. An interesting first day too, we went after an Autonomous unit in IZ and I witnessed my first firefight. You've seen a lot and can still teach me plenty. A good Rank Leader and comrade to have at your side.
JUDGE-1 - A seven-foot behemoth of a man. A no-nonsense Rank Leader if I ever saw one. You haven't done anything against me personally, and I've enjoyed some of your wise cracks, but rumors don't start from nothing. And I've seen what you to do units who are disobedient or committing Inaction... I respect your dedication and I know you do what you do it keep us all in line, but I can't help but feel a little uneasy when I walk by you.
HELIX-7 - Really got to know you during the Blackout, went on a few patrols and sweeps with you. Really fun person to talk to and a veteran unit. Also, a damn good cook!
Hugh Mattock - Met you during a city-wide sweep, took you into my apartment and we talked politics for hours. Always been very easy to talk to and likeable, I remember sitting at the cafe sharing a vodka or two. You're a nurse now, I'm a functionary, you save lives, I extinguish them. Quite a contrast, but nonetheless I will always call you, my comrade.
Jack Knight - A very well-respected individual, head of the CWU, a high tier conformist, yet unlike others in your position, you don't allow your status and power to go to your head. I don't know you all that much on a personal level, but from what I have seen, you use your position for good.
Kurt Walker - My old civilian roommate. I still don't really understand you, Kurt. You spout anti-civil talking points, but a minute later make fake reports against me? You played your conformist role just right, meanwhile abused your position in the CWU to steal materials and tools daily.
You nearly got my enlistment denied. Putting a Chem Mixer in our bathroom?! Then you move out and just leave it there?! Appreciate it, 'friend' and I have not forgotten that.
(Looks like it finally caught up with you. The CWU terminated you, and last I heard the authorities were looking for you... Good riddance.)
'Marcus’ - I've seen you a few times while manning the Work desk. You might be a bit confused and forgetful at times, but your spirit is in the right place. Always ready and willing to work and show your loyalty.
'255' - One of the few Auxiliaries I seem to connect with on a personal level. Almost like I see myself in you if I were in the Auxiliaries. You excel at your duties, you're personable and don't abuse your 'power' (what little you may have). If it were up to me, I know you'd make a great addition to our ranks. I sincerely hope you stay alive long enough to get there!
Robert 'Chef' - A true enigma of a man. I recall hanging out with you and a few friends first at a Cafe in Victory and always having to help you open your bag of chips. Since my enlistment, I still see you around from time to time and am glad you're keeping safe and out of trouble. Anytime I see you wearing that Chef's hat around town, I get a good laugh and reminisce on the days before my enlistment.
'Agatha' - The famed Agatha of 'Agatha's Bakery', and your cafe in Triumph. I remember going there, both as a civilian and later as a Functionary. You treat all your patrons like family and have a good knack for business. Not to mention the discounts you give my comrades and I!
KING-1 - New guy, transferred from a different district. First impression? You're pretty tall, could maybe give JUDGE-1 a run for his money. Rather quiet and you seem to have an aversion to radios and other such technology, and you go your own way, so to say. An Intention 5 who struts around as if he were a Rank Leader. I kinda' like it. The technophobia, not so much, but as long as you have my back and fight by my side when the shit hits the fan, then I don't care how you present yourself on a daily basis.. Still interested to see how the others will take to you.
(Still working on Faction relations - If I've missed your name, let me know below!)
Last edited: