Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNION-72 / Ronald Hewitt / Rank Leader

Devistral

Combine Main
ENG
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
243
matt-barley-5.png




d53234fafa6fa55392a8969bbed1418c-removebg-preview(1).png

"For my survival."


Name: Ronald Hewitt
Status: ACTIVE
Cohesion Status: IRRELEVANT
Tag: UNION
Identification: 72 [Seventy Two]
Intention: 0 [RANK LEADER]

Recommendation: None.

------------------------------------------------------

MR Ideology:
Neutral
Memory Replacements: Two
Mandatory Memory Replacements: One


------------------------------------------------------​



Fertig 2.png

Relations & Opinions

"It would be nice, wouldn't it? Being able to reach into my mind and instantly formulate your opinions of me."
"I control this file, not you."



"Rebellion against the combine is futile, I learned that a long time ago."


Fertig 2.pngpolaroid-frame-PNG-for-photoshop-thumb32-1(4).pngpolaroid-frame-PNG-for-photoshop-thumb32-1(3).png


​
 
Last edited:
5f4d1407b89129da0de8c190390faffd(4).png
Bro thinks he's Barney Calhoun.
 
Fixed the biography, no idea why I keep giving everyone like the ENTIRE lore of my character every biography
 
Back
Top