Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNION-93 [CYA!]

vilhjalmrf

MCP Agent / Combine Killer
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Messages
648
Theme


"Thus ends the terror of that fucking lunatic."

banner.png

1653491639711.png​

:// LOADING...​
​
:// PROTECTION UNIT PROFILE
Name: [REDACTED]
Date of Birth: [REDACTED]
TAGLINE: UNION-93
Occupation: Civil Protection
Family Cohesion: N/A
STATUS: Non-Cohesive
NATIONALITY: American
RANK: Intention 3
LOCATION: Industrial 24, Zone A
Infractions: V99, 10-103m
:// STATUS
metrocopbodyfinal.png:// PHYSICALLY
STATUS: DECEASED
HEAD:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
CHEST:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
STOMACH:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
LEFT ARM:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
RIGHT ARM:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
LEFT LEG:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
RIGHT LEG:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

:// PSYCHOLOGICALLY

STATUS: N/A
Disorders:
- Depression
- PTSD
- Possible Psychosis


⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
⠀
RELATIONSHIPS
Ask for add.​
Combine Civil Administration
"Bunch of annoying shitbags. Fucking pretentious pricks."

Civil Protection
XRAY-21
"Dead or alive. Makes no difference to me."

Overwatch Transhuman Arm
"You're not even human anymore. People fucking glorify you despite the fact that you all could just massacre them any day now. Dumbasses. I'm waiting for the day you either execute me or I get turned into one of you. Saving a bullet for myself."

Citizens/Rebels

'UPI'
"What are the odds of that? One day I just get bored and leaked a frequency in sewers and sure enough someone answers. Though a bit too serious for my taste. Can't say I blame you for overthinking it."


Dave McAllen
"Hah! You 'ratted' me out to my bosses. Yet here I am. Still above ground. Still got my job. I told you. I had this all figured out."

Felix Poelking
"Huh. So it looks like my suspicion was confirmed. All that 'loyalist' talk... I told you. I see right through it."

Vortigaunts
N/A
​
1653491658239.png​
 
Last edited:
Add “Green.” I’m that rebel who gave you the AK-47 and the IED when you traded with us in the sewers with your sleeves up and your mask off.
 
Add "Blue". I was with Green and we were having a meeting near the campfire later with that freed Vort
 
Add "Gambullahah Gaka Wallinruahan Luhakan Toranash Beeuna" the freed vort who disabled your suit infront of Blue and Green.
 
Add "Lord Hasbulla Quantavious Jimothy Demarcus Deshawnicus XII" We played golf last weekend and then went to the mall and had boba tea
 
Add "Jaquantavious Bondingilton Westminster Abbey the Third of East Leicestershire on Western Germany" that one civi who allowed you to borrow a single leech from him at 24% interest
 
Added relationships. Kamil requested me to add Breen (joke I know but fuck you). Ladies and gentlemen, I think I'm the first to add the man himself in a character bio on Willard.... It truly must be something.
 
The Holy Trinity, please. Separate relations for the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
 
06E2B0EB-3F69-453C-A4E1-FDF1A8A9F00B.jpeg
​
Please add Beelzebub, one of the seven princes of hell also known as “Lord of the flies”
 
Added relationships. Kamil requested me to add Breen (joke I know but fuck you). Ladies and gentlemen, I think I'm the first to add the man himself in a character bio on Willard.... It truly must be something.
Where are "Green" "Blue" "Gambullahah Gaka Wallinruahan Luhakan Toranash Beeuna" "Jaquantavious Bondingilton Westminster Abbey the Third of East Leicestershire on Western Germany" and "Lord Hasbulla Quantavious Jimothy Demarcus Deshawnicus XII"
 
you should totally add me brah I'm so famous man everyone know me fr
 
metrocopbodyfinal.png
NEW INVENTORY LEAK!!!!.pngNew medical update goes crazy bro​
 
Back
Top