Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Until the Next - Day Four Feedback

The drug overdose and the ammo shortage were my favorite parts.

Also, the advisor campfire.

AMAZING EVENT. I love the thought and work put into this. Even if i was just a silly event char, it was still incredible fun up to day 3, and i can only imagine what it must have been like for the people that weren't spectating. Personally, a 10/10 short story for me

1706480314094.png

What a Beautiful event, 10/10 all around. The atmosphere, the ambience, the characters as well as one of the greatest character send-off I've ever seen

This is the narrative work I like to see In Willard events

this was extremely impressive from a technical and narrative level! the use of propping, effects, altering game physics, custom voice lines and a constant consideration of the characters participating came together to make by far the most impressive SS event i've seen, and i only saw the last day! It was an honor to be involved even if only as CP cannon fodder lol

the best sendoff to our group we could've asked for. pretty heartracing combat and tear-jerking roleplay near the end. plus there was the added 'all is lost... the heroes are about to lose. but then they gain a second wind and prevail' moment.

thank u claptrap and alessio for doing this for our group that, frankly, 70% of the server (combine & loyalist mains) dont really even know or care about

Back