Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Until the Next - Day Three Feedback

Joined for the last hour; made lifelong bonds with people (we die tomorrow)
8/10, wish I would've joined earlier

They killed Scook! 0/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Serious though, that was really fun. I loved the urban combat setting.
Can't say I'm a fan of the anxiety the OTA gave me while they were charging at the entrance out of nowhere, like lunatics. 8/10, fun event and a massive o7 to the Krah.

As a character who has been around for some time, knows all of the Krah + The Movement. It was weirdly emotional to say goodbye to everyone(?).

It sounds weird, but having been with these characters for so long and now saying goodbye to the people who returned (Willum's movement character for example) or losing them (Like Scook) is weirdly emotional.

Just about everyone forgot Ana died, apparently.

What the hell happened on the roof that over half the group went into bleedout there and I won a 1 v 2? I shouldn't have been alive with my connection, I'm garbage.

Who was that guy driving the vehicles all the way to the front?

Event set-up was good. Respawning back at the start out of nowhere wasn't so great. Was a bit chaotic in terms of objectives and following them as we're supposed to.

I want to say the ammo given out was overly generous, but at the same time, what we had didn't really fix everything anyway.

WE DIDN'T USE THE MINES, AGH! Someone use them tomorrow!

I had fun. It was a struggle to go through some things, but my issues in this event were insignificant when compared to many other events I've been in up to this point. Big enjoy. Good handling by event people/staff/etc.

Just don't rely on me in an S2K shootout. I will disappoint.

I am genuinely thankful for the event-team that gave me the opportunity to let Scook go out with a bang. Phenomenal atmosphere, skirmishes that tested the mettle of the entire group, where it was uncertain whether or not they'd get through it, Lovely uses of background music/noises. Another thumbs up for the 7 million OTA players, thank y'all for helping the event becoming what it was.

Scook Approves 1706400721581.png

i feel like the map could've been littered with more corpses, wrecks, fire, etc and also background war sounds be played more frequently to have the illusion we're in a proper uprising. but regardless, its a very cathartic finale to like 4 years of suffering through rebelRP. even if i personally am staring at a 'you are bleeding out' for most of it 😭

It was cool but bleedout godmode made it a bit humorous. I exploded in a tank and was fine after a bandage or two

it was pretty good, but after looking in the direction of the outpost the conscripts ambushed us my fps tanked hard, making me kinda useless for most gunfights
also idk how augusto isnt a pile of flesh he got downed like about 3 morbillion times, god bless bleedout godmode

I have gotten word that bleedout godmode will be turned off for tomorrow. It was great knowing you all Krahbros

Back