Until the Next - Day Two Feedback

We need more OTA, it's barely a challenge to do anything. maybe get people from the main server wiht the OTA whitelist

if my wifi freezes me in place for 30 seconds again I WILL EXPLODE.

1705877814816.png

on a serious note however the event was fine. good mix of passive and combat.

do u really want more ota
I was talking with Memesky and Raptorian and we kind of felt it was anti-climactic how we had this whole plan layed out to get into that COmbine outpost, only for the team of 4 (who were sneaking) to kill all of em before the squad of like 20 people arrived.

I was talking with Memesky and Raptorian and we kind of felt it was anti-climactic how we had this whole plan layed out to get into that COmbine outpost, only for the team of 4 (who were sneaking) to kill all of em before the squad of like 20 people arrived.
You realize now they're going to triple the active OTA on these events because rebel players *asked for it* :angrycop:

Dude, half of us were vorts and the other half of us have garbage ping, especially with my 400-500. It was pure luck that we managed to do as much as we did.

Dude, half of us were vorts and the other half of us have garbage ping, especially with my 400-500. It was pure luck that we managed to do as much as we did.
"Pure luck" Nuhuh. We have like 25 people, we came up with a great strategy and then we threw the strategy out of the window bc... It was too easy

"Pure luck" Nuhuh. We have like 25 people, we came up with a great strategy and then we threw the strategy out of the window bc... It was too easy
Wdym we threw the strategy out the window? It went according to what we planned, and better than we expected. Do you know how nerve-wracking it is to get into an S2K encounter with 500 ping?

Wdym we threw the strategy out the window? It went according to what we planned, and better than we expected. Do you know how nerve-wracking it is to get into an S2K encounter with 500 ping?
simply a skill issue of bad ping smh

We need more OTA. It's far too easy... I'm thinking... 3 squads minimum... sprinkle in some wallhammers and those machine gun ota. Hell add in some elites with a pet hunter each. thanks!

Back