[V3] Russia Rewrite

Bull

Rewriting of:
City 3 - Not fully edited, SRF and City 3 are already going under total rewrites so unnecessary to do so. More like inspiration to contribute to a better Russia instead of what it should actually look like since I trust the narrative team more then myself on the matter.
City Fifty Two - Changed from Destroyed to Abandoned. (Ignore this)
Four Lions Outpost - Complete rewrite into a different faction entirely due a lack of it being used.
Russian QZ - Complete rewrite into a Subsection and Combine Outpost.
Pskov (Abandoned Settlement) - Complete rewrite made out of a poorly described Point of Interest.
Please treat each edit as a separate edit to the world map. Don't reject every idea here because you do not agree with one.

Last edited:
City Fifty Two - Changed from Destroyed to Abandoned.

This aspect is likely going to be automatically rejected as this conflicts with several foundational aspects of the lore of Willard Networks. This includes:

1. This event being a foundational part of the culling and why it had ultimately occurred
2. This event being the final act of the Eastern Uprising
3. The Combine having access to ICBMs which on its own would be a automatic-veto due to the absolutely catastropic pandoras box implications of such a thing. We had previously exterminated lore which had assumed they had such weapons (the City in Iceland) and that unwritten rule is unlikely to change in V3.

Last edited:
This aspect is likely going to be automatically rejected as this conflicts with several foundational aspects of the lore of Willard Networks. This includes:

1. This event being a foundational part of the culling and why it had ultimately occurred
2. This event being the final act of the Eastern Uprising
3. The Combine having access to ICBMs which on its own would be a automatic-veto due to the absolutely catastropic pandoras box implications of such a thing. We had previously exterminated lore which had assumed they had such weapons (the City in Iceland) and that unwritten rule is unlikely to change in V3.
Could you elaborate on what made 52's destruction necessary? I thought the Eastern Rebellion was going to be less significant with the ESIC, SRF and United Korean Front all dying in them. And what was the culling in broad terms? Its hard to get a general grasp with the descriptions provided in the Lorefront. I can just edit the city to fit the standard needed.

Last edited:
Could you elaborate on what made 52's destruction necessary? I thought the Eastern Rebellion was going to be less significant with the ESIC, SRF and United Korean Front all dying in them. And what was the culling in broad terms? Its hard to get a general grasp with the descriptions provided in the Lorefront. I can just edit the city to fit the standard needed.
City 52 was actually destroyed on-server during The Long Haul short stories, and was a pretty major plot point. Not many characters left that witnessed it, but a few pop in every now and then (mine included).

City 52 was actually destroyed on-server during The Long Haul short stories, and was a pretty major plot point. Not many characters left that witnessed it, but a few pop in every now and then (mine included).
Thats understandable but this is context that not a lot of people are gonna get, and as you said theres not even that many ppl left that participated in the event.

And what was the culling in broad terms?

Think of it as a general administrative purge where any leftover collaborators that were not just overt Breen loyalists or Breen sycophants getting rounded up and shot. Its a valid way to get rid of all OTL politicians or mentions regarding OTL politicians in one fowl sweep built off by a uncontrollable uprising which did enough damage to the administration to get Breen's plans fully implemented by the Advisory.

There is a lorefront document which talks about it directly somewhere around here.

As for City 52- I just thought it was apt so it does not steal the fire from Moscow/City 2 which is where most of the Russian Political Insanity tends to take place.

Back